• Views 10,725
  • Replies 55
  • Likes 7

Hayleia

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for your reply, how can i do that exactly? :)
Don't even "hexedit". Open the payload with a text editor like Notepad++ then look for "boot.3dsx" (not yourself, you'll get lost in the garbage you'll see, use the search function) and replace it with any name the same length.
I recommend editing menuhax's payload and not this cia's payload, because this cia's payload will have to be updated everytime you update your emuNAND, while your menuhax payload is more likely to never change.

Alternatively, you can just download lesshax's payload and replace your menuhax payload with that. It boots to "less.3dsx", so just have ctrbootmanager as less.3dsx and the HBL as boot.3dsx and you're set.

Reactions: kheldar

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You don't use homebrews?
Who said that you have to use homebrew from the HBL? I's much simpler to install them on emuNAND with the rest of the games.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Don't even "hexedit".
Open the payload with a text editor like Notepad++ then look for "boot.3dsx" (not yourself, you'll get lost in the garbage you'll see, use the search function) and replace it with any name the same length.
I thought that was hex editing.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It's mostly useful for homebrews that release only in 3dsx format , some of which have no source code or ELF release, making CIA creation of them more or less not possible.

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
But yeah the new icon and banner are quite pimp, and I like the new way this loader works since I indeed had problems with the by-default all time need for internet connection, as it would randomly also fail.

ShiroKyouma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, to update this .cia (having 1.0 installed) i need to uninstall the 1.0 and then the new version or can i just overwrite the 1.0 installing 1.1?

hudhair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The old one works fine, but when I try to use the new one, it just crashes back to the home screen. I reinstalled the old version, but that stopped working too. I'm on 10.5 rx emunand. o3ds. :(

VaiCorinthians

Trophies
XP
Country
Papua New Guinea
The old one works fine, but when I try to use the new one, it just crashes back to the home screen. I reinstalled the old version, but that stopped working too. I'm on 10.5 rx emunand. o3ds. :(
try use the payload by ihaveamac http://ihaveamac.github.io/ninjhax2.x/ (download ropbin) and rename it to hblauncherloader_otherapp_payload etc...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1