Homebrew Yellow Wood Goblins story parts

Lumnous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am copying all the parts of the wood r4 stories so people can see them all together, it sounds to me like he is trying to actually create a story whilst working on the r4, but ill leave that up to you to decide.
-------------------------------------------------------------
The Goblin stopped by for some Dwarven Stout. The moon was full, the air was crisp, and the inebriation made us feel immune to Dragon's fire. Well, that’s a story for another evening. I bid you all Good night!

Pain, seizing my limbs, as the erratic movement overtook my shape. My body elongated into thinly set limbs, elegant fingers, and a pointed chin. Brightly colored flashes spread the autumn leaves scattered around the forest floor. The spell was complete, I was a man no more, my Goblin body tall and regal. An impossible task they had said, drunk over tankards of frothy ale, their voices carried just beyond the heaping bowls of turtle soup and cinnamon encrusted mushroom platters, past the waiting ears of dim witted bar room wenches, into the dark corer I considered a safe haven from their nonsense. My thoughts impossibly gloating as I toiled the idea of stealing from the Goblin King.

Using nimble actions I traced a quick pattern in the air. Only the forest animals were left behind to see my plan take action and my emotions betray as a crooked smile upon my lips! Steal from the Yellow Wood Goblin and give to the Tempers, Aye, this night would be remembered. With an inviting blue flash of soft warm light, I was off.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Lumnous said:
mercluke said:
well it's not him writing these paragraphs, it's another world..
oh, well maybe shes writing a story then.
he's a dude
tongue.gif

but anyway, nice idea to compile them all into one post

just remember to keep it updated as more releases come
tongue.gif

Lumnous

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
mercluke said:
Lumnous said:
mercluke said:
well it's not him writing these paragraphs, it's another world..
oh, well maybe shes writing a story then.
he's a dude
tongue.gif

but anyway, nice idea to compile them all into one post

just remember to keep it updated as more releases come
tongue.gif
ohnoes.png
but his pictures of a girl -slaps face- forgive me oh mighty another world! and yes, ill try to keep that up. any peices with the firmware mentioned i will not add into here. because it kind of seems to ruin it.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Lumnous said:
ohnoes.png
but his pictures of a girl -slaps face- forgive me oh mighty another world! and yes, ill try to keep that up. any peices with the firmware mentioned i will not add into here. because it kind of seems to ruin it.
If you are judging by avatars, you are going to get a lot of genders wrong.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Another World said:
its not a story. it has no parts. its not meant to go together. its just something fun i like to do. i'm classically trained as a fiction writer and sometimes i like to write.

-another world
You should make a story, each release a new small paragraph, could become quite interesting.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mbmax said:
Honestly, you should consider to write a book.
tongue.gif
He already has his plate full, adding a book into the mix would be bad. I do like what others have suggested, maybe Another World should make a story to add into the releases.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Etalon said:
jurassicplayer said:
If you are judging by avatars, you are going to get a lot of genders wrong.

No. Everybody has the gender of his or her avatar. Definitely.
blush.gif
I have the gender of all my avatars

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM