QUOTE said:Bell has released YAOSM 2.0 Final. Changed from previous version (1.9)
is that it now has GameCube audiofix and the most flexible audiofix currently available.
QUOTE said:yaosm version version 2.0
Yet Another OpenSource Modchip version 2.0
USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Supports DMS/D2A/D2B chipsets
- Wii originals
- Wii original imports*
- Wii backups
- Wii backup imports*
- Gamecube originals
- Gamecube original imports**
- Gamecube backups
- Gamecube backup imports**
- Gamecube homebrew
- All medias (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW)
- Dual Layer support
- Fully configurable speed setting
- Automatic region detection
- Stealth (well, at least as much "stealth" as any other Wii modchip currently available)
- "Safe" Configuration disc
- Optional status LED
- Optional disable switch (solder wire to reset switch)
- GameID overriding for some GameID's that was blocked by firmware 3.0
- Support for Super Mario Galaxy backups
- Gamecube audiofix
See http://wiki.gbatemp.net/index.php/Wi...atibility_List for more info.
**Partial support, for 100% support use GCOS.
See: http://psx-scene.com/forums/yaosm/55...ion-howto.html and http://psx-scene.com/forums/404629-post1.html