Not open for further replies.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
kongsnutz said:
It is true we were forced to shut down late last night, sorry to all our users from the bottom of my heart.
I will stay on here and who knows what will happen in the future.

No i do not have any of the guides/download backed up, sorry
you shouldn't have leaked smbw their really pissed at you now
laugh.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
wow, didn't see that one coming...

I still have a guide from it:

http://completesg.freeforums.org/mega-soft...to-4-2-t80.html

without links
frown.gif
(you'll have to PM spades2009 for those
tongue.gif
)

I'm wondering who's next. Yafaze stopped due ninty, GE stopped for using cIOSCorp (eventhough its still up), ...

My site might go as well soon (not due any reasons of above)
But don't worry, it won't be gone completely
wink.gif

OP: You found Yafaze's guide the clearest, please help us making ours clearer
smile.gif

http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/ (note: we're working one a complete pack to get everything at once instead of individual downloads)

broksonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuber said:
Well that's sad..

Do you think they'll make GBA temp shut down some day? >.>;

I dont think they would close GBA temp down. Mainly because it dosn't host any ios files or such like

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We did not host the files directly to the site never did.

We were asked politely to close, due to helping other's mod wii's and the small issue of NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. WII.

We got what was coming to us.

I would like to go on record and say ( i know your watching) A huge sorry to Dick Smith Australia and the people involved with the MT OMMANEY store for all the trouble i have caused you and your staff.

It wasn't supposed to be like that, for this i'm sorry.

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
(note: we're working one a complete pack to get everything at once instead of individual downloads)
Please don't include the Hackmii installer in there.

By the way: What was the issue with NSMB? Did you host it or proudly present that you leaked it? (I know you where not the only/first one, but who cares)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
kongsnutz said:
I would like to go on record and say ( i know your watching) A huge sorry to Dick Smith Australia and the people involved with the MT OMMANEY store for all the trouble i have caused you and your staff.
LOL they fined them too?
rofl2.gif

HemiSync

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
kongsnutz said:
It is true we were forced to shut down late last night, sorry to all our users from the bottom of my heart.
I will stay on here and who knows what will happen in the future.

No i do not have any of the guides/download backed up, sorry
I know we have talked privately, but would also like to say thanks publicly for all the information / help you and Yafaze disseminated while always being friendly to your users. You certainly did have a way of making it as fool proof as possible to enter the world of homebrew on the Wii while not making people feel like idiots for asking questions. Thanks to you, myself and many others can enjoy being able to do a variety of things with the Wii, not just play the commercial games Nintendo wants us to.

sinno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would like to say your site was very informative and friendly,it gave me the confidence and many others i know the ability to open up all the possibilities the wii has to offer,i am sorry to see you go

KongsNutz

[Team Oceanic]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
kongsnutz said:
LOL they fined them too?
rofl2.gif

We were the first to up it in the world, and yes we did brag.
No we/i haven't been fined as yet, however such things could happen if they wanted to.

Again. Sorry to all this has affected.

P.s To all those laughing at the situation, "I know you downloaded the game"

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
Thats real sad to hear Kongz. It was a REALLY good site for Wii modding.

Glad to hear your staying around.

I have the packs from the Mega Guide and the IOS pack from the downloads section on my hard drive if anybody needs them.

HemiSync

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
LOL they fined them too?
rofl2.gif
This coming from the peep that bricked their Wii with a wad and didn't have preloader or bootmii installed. Neither are really laughing matters when it happens to you.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
HemiSync said:
Bladexdsl said:
LOL they fined them too?
rofl2.gif
This coming from the peep that bricked their Wii with a wad and didn't have preloader or bootmii installed. Neither are really laughing matters when it happens to you.
that wad was just a freak of nature i installed god knows how many before it and never 1 problem. and anyway wtf does bricked have to do with getting fined?! try again JR
laugh.gif

HemiSync

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:
HemiSync said:
Bladexdsl said:
LOL they fined them too?
rofl2.gif
that wad was just a freak of nature i installed god knows how many before it and never 1 problem. and anyway wtf does this have to do with the thread?!
pfffft noobs
laugh.gif
As for being a noob, just because one doesn't live on GBAtemp and post 2000+ times doesn't make a person a noob.

The point was that people didn't laugh at your misfortune and went out of their way to help you recover your Wii,
yet you have shown us how quickly you can laugh at others misfortune.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't take it personal HemiSync. Bladexdsl is one of the many around here who could give two shits about what they say and how people take it.

Like stray dogs....trolls and flamers will keep coming back if you feed them. (even if they're only slightly trollish or flamey)

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to be anal about it, but if you were bragging about dumping New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and you posted clear images of the receipt from the store you posted it from, you can only expect something like this to happen.

oddgriffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this was an awsome site. i wouldn't have attempted a softmod without it. everytime i had a question no matter how silly it was someone was always willing to help and make me understand. i see the top members are here so i joined and hope they haven't lost their willingness to help others. i can't imagine how anyone could think this whole thing is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...