Hacking Yafaze.com has gone forever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizzod

Not a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
im sorry to hear of the site closing, never been there never will, but sounded great.

Unfortune

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
http://www.yafaze.com/index.html

That should be the NEW MINI YaFaze forum
biggrin.gif

Skizzo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
s3phir0th115 said:
Not to be anal about it, but if you were bragging about dumping New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and you posted clear images of the receipt from the store you posted it from, you can only expect something like this to happen.
Holy shit, you've got to be fucking kidding me? Major fucking brain fart...

All of you that used the site could show your appreciation by buying them a dictionary/grammar book.
laugh.gif

Jig$aw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For years I wanted to hack my wii. I never did until I found the yafaze site. The information they had was as complete as it gets and it was like having your buddy right beside you and he knows all about wii hacking. I screwed mine up one night. I got the "System files Corrupted" Error. I freaked out. Got on Yafaze.com and with the help of their admins got my wii fixed within an hour. Kongs, Hemi, Makar, and to all the posters that stepped up and helped. THANKS!!!! If there is somewhere you guys are keeping up with each other let me know!! I want in!!

rommy667

Trophies
XP
Country
Never heard of that site oh well ive allways used the guides here with out a problem,my question is this if the big N can make that place "go away" I wonder can they do it to similar sites im sure we all know one.................

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Guides can always be rewritten, so long as you guys have the knowledge, which you fuys do,so I propose some ideas:

Maybe you could resurrect yafaze with a different name.

Or maybe... you could contact tj_cool about making a deal with CompleteSoftmodGuide, maybe fuse/amalgamate the two sites to make the ultimate source of wii hacking/modding/homebrew/other knowledge and support ever!

Schmill

Trophies
XP
Country
Condelences to the entire Wii community for the loss of Yafaze.
As others have said, it was a great site, with clear and concise information. Also it seemed that both mods and members spanned several timezones, so no matter where or when you you screwed up something, you could always post a question and get a (useful) timely response
smile.gif

It will be sorely missed, I personally learnt so much from there, purely from reading others threads.

Ame16787

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Jig$aw said:
For years I wanted to hack my wii. I never did until I found the yafaze site. The information they had was as complete as it gets and it was like having your buddy right beside you and he knows all about wii hacking. I screwed mine up one night. I got the "System files Corrupted" Error. I freaked out. Got on Yafaze.com and with the help of their admins got my wii fixed within an hour. Kongs, Hemi, Makar, and to all the posters that stepped up and helped. THANKS!!!! If there is somewhere you guys are keeping up with each other let me know!! I want in!!

Same here! that site has been my starting point for wii hacking (well at least until i discovered gbatemp), sorry to hear that it's closing!!!

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For fuck's sake people, stop necrobumping any thread that has KongsNutz on it. Seriously. This one will be locked, odds are, just like the last one. If you want to discuss the issue, there are discussions about it. No need to bump a dead topic only to make an off-topic comment.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Guild McCommunist said:
For fuck's sake people, stop necrobumping any thread that has KongsNutz on it. Seriously. This one will be locked, odds are, just like the last one. If you want to discuss the issue, there are discussions about it. No need to bump a dead topic only to make an off-topic comment.
If you want it closed so badly, don't reply, but report it instead
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up