Xenoblade Chronicles Finally Gets a Release In NA...At Gamestop Only

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried the EU version and it was a snorefest. I don't think I'll be bothered with the US version.
You are a dick and you are wrong.

Because disliking a game makes someone a dick... how, exactly?
Its Guild. No explanation needed.

Edit: Oh yeah your sig makes you look like a dick too who wants to fuck his mother.

Yeah, I'm still not seeing it.

And... is that honestly the best you could come up with in terms of insults? I'm going to be honest, that's pretty disappointing. Emperor Cartagia of the Centauri Republic certainly deserves a lot better.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one who thinks they might just have took the European game, changed the region to North America, then released it as an US version?
no, me too
it will be the european game... that means that you will be able to swap your pal savefile if you didnt finished the game already

SS4

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Like many said already, waiting so long to release will most likely hurt the sales because the EU was available too long ago and ppl wanted an english version...

Lets hope it still sells enough to warrant other games to get localized
And I wonder how the US voice will fare against the British one so ill be giving it a try for sure.

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Congrats all american legit gamets — you will get a good game, not another silly mario.
And I wonder how the US voice will fare against the British one so ill be giving it a try for sure.
I doubt hey will redup it. Too unreasonable.

Freudian Lemur

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Congrats all american legit gamets — you will get a good game, not another silly mario.
I doubt hey will redup it. Too unreasonable.
Yeah, the official US trailer uses the UK dub. If they were planning to re-dub it, they'd have not had the UK voices in the trailer.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are a dick and you are stupid.

eb6.jpg

Sod off, wanker. Don't piss in my mouth and call it lemonade. Seriously, what makes you think you have the balls to call me a d*** when I said something that was merely an opinion of mine? It's retarded sods like you that make the internet a horrible place.

(heaven forbid I have an opinion)

Reactions: 2 people

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They say it's gamestop only, but that's never the case. Last time they said that, it was in 3 stores in the town I live in and none of them are called gamestop or ebgames.

adamshinoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So finally we got the US version. And Rhythm Heaven Fever on Feb 2012 too.
Now I got a question:
Majora's Mask remake for 3DS
Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney and Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2

when? :(

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
since when has gamestop been a game publisher? and, if nintendo is publishing the game, y would they opt to sell it only at gamestop? neither makes much sense.

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
since when has gamestop been a game publisher? and, if nintendo is publishing the game, y would they opt to sell it only at gamestop? neither makes much sense.

They aren't and won't be. Nintendo is the publisher (and they own Monolith Soft). They've chosen Gamestop as a DISTRIBUTOR and probably agreed to some incentives so that Nintendo doesn't lose a lot of money (yeah, like that will happen) and that Gamestop might get some extra money or something. Whatever the reasoning, they're bringing it to the US, which is a lot different then what they were saying a few months ago.

Sorry for your South Americans though. I assume you guys use the NTSC standard? So at least you can import the game within the same video standard now and shouldn't have to do any hacking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o