Xenoblade Chronicles Finally Gets a Release In NA...At Gamestop Only

DeathStrudel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: By complaining I mean "Where's The Last Story?" "Where's Pandora's Tower" "Wow, took fucking long enough -_-" and other shit like that.
But you specified you were talking about the Facebook page (which I haven't bothered to look at since I don't have a facebook). Guild made it seem like he was saying people in this thread were complaining, which they aren't.

lizard81288

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad the people that wanted it, already imported the EU version, so sales are going to be low for the US, then NoA will say,” why bring the other 2 over, they didn’t sell well.” The only people that didn’t get it, was cheap pirates that didn’t want to sell out $70 or so to buy the game, have an HDD device, or go out and buy a duel layered disks. :P

If Nintendo of America was smart (which they aren’t because have been making bad choices left and right), they would have released it around the time the EU version came out. That way, there would be a wait, but not this long. But NoA decided that Dance Central 3 was what us American players wanted instead. It doesn’t help that they didn’t really say one way or the other if it was, and they seemed to be leaning towards no, or atleast their attitude was. If this game doesn’t sell well enough (I’m thinking it won’t since most people who wanted it got the EU copy) Nintendo of America has only themselves to blame.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess somebody finally got the message.

While this isn't the sort of game I would normally care for, it's nice to see a fan campaign succeed. So yeah, congrats.

donaldgx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point in time, it feels pointless to announce the release of Xenoblade for the American market. Everyone that wanted to play that game surely have imported and soft-modded their Wii in order to do so. The better move would have been to announce a future release for Pandora's Tower and The Last Story (obviously for the American market).

D

Deleted-236924

Am I the only one who thinks they might just have took the European game, changed the region to North America, then released it as an US version?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 3 people

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP