Hacking XCXGecko: Xenoblade Chronicles X trainer GUI using pyGecko

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no experiencing with self-hosting files/payloads. Is there a site I can go to on my Wii U that would load the Kexploit and TCP Gecko/PyGecko? I am on FW 5.5.1 and have disc version of game with 1.1 update. Thoughts and help appreciated :)

TGLaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no experiencing with self-hosting files/payloads. Is there a site I can go to on my Wii U that would load the Kexploit and TCP Gecko/PyGecko? I am on FW 5.5.1 and have disc version of game with 1.1 update. Thoughts and help appreciated :)

http://loadiine.ovh (Select the drop down menu, hit "TCPGecko + Kernel", submit. Exploit kicks you out of the browser, so enter the browser again and load the site again so it does the TCPGecko part.)

Otakuboy45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem.
Hey I'm actually having problems getting it to work for me. I have the Disc version on 5.5.1 U. I tried Kexploit 31, 10 and TCPGecko and when I try to install it doesn't work. I ran the exploit sever and haxserver just shows 0 for everything. When I try to connect to XCXGecko through my ip address it doesn't show anything. Can You help me out?

Riptidemonoku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the program to connect to my wii u but everytime i click on cache slots it says Found 0 Materials slots in memory can someone please help me with this? i need to get the items for the Verses Cain

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I'd like to use this with my Wii U EUR 5.5.1 Running Loadiine GX 0.3 nightly. I do not seem to be able to connect at all, what can I do?

krylo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'd like to use this with my Wii U EUR 5.5.1 Running Loadiine GX 0.3 nightly. I do not seem to be able to connect at all, what can I do?
Enabeling PyGecko in the settings?
Looking if youre in the same Network.

TGLaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True, and...
Wait yeah my Wii U might not be in the same network as two of my wired slots bridge to the ISP straight...
In the internet browser before you load the kexploit/loadiine, go into settings and scroll all the way to the bottom, then enable developer tools and it should display the IP you need to input into TCPGecko/XCXGecko. Are you sure you're using the correct IP?

Astrol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! Been using XCX Gecko for a while now, and I wanted to mod/hack the game into model replacement. Ex: Swap my character for Lin's, or use other characters in places of others. Any help?

JennaScvl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this will be of use to anyone, but... I just got this to work after fighting with the offsets for a few hours...

Using TCPGecko DotNet, I found the offsets for mine and I couldn't set it by typing it into the offset dropdown...

So anyway, this offset is for (it might not work for everyone I dunno) WiiU v5.5.1 and a legitimate e-shop version of XCX patched up to v1.02. Exploited payload being to launch the Homebrew Launcher and then from there launch TCPGecko Installer.

What follows is step by step instructions on how I got it to work.

Exploit loaded into Homebrew Launcher.
From there, load TCPGecko Installer.
Press A to install TCPGecko, drops to WiiU main menu.
Load e-shop version of Xenoblade Chronicles X v1.02

Wait till game is fully loaded and your character can walk around.

Load XCXGecko and connect.

Go to Global Address Offset tab.
Punch in Scan From/To: 0x1C3A2D90 to 0x1C3A2D90
Enter current value for your funds.
Hit search button. If it finds it, then you've got the proper offset.
Click the one entry.
Hit checkbox.

If you know how to enter the offset manually, it's 32768 (+0x8000)

I don't know if this will be of use to anyone but I figured I'd put it up here in case anyone else is using the same config stuff.

Last edited by JennaScvl,

CRaSHeCLiPs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to keep the trainer from timing out???
i had change mine and elma's once and now nothing....
please help

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't know if this will be of use to anyone, but... I just got this to work after fighting with the offsets for a few hours...

Using TCPGecko DotNet, I found the offsets for mine and I couldn't set it by typing it into the offset dropdown...

So anyway, this offset is for (it might not work for everyone I dunno) WiiU v5.5.1 and a legitimate e-shop version of XCX patched up to v1.02. Exploited payload being to launch the Homebrew Launcher and then from there launch TCPGecko Installer.

What follows is step by step instructions on how I got it to work.

Exploit loaded into Homebrew Launcher.
From there, load TCPGecko Installer.
Press A to install TCPGecko, drops to WiiU main menu.
Load e-shop version of Xenoblade Chronicles X v1.02

Wait till game is fully loaded and your character can walk around.

Load XCXGecko and connect.

Go to Global Address Offset tab.
Punch in Scan From/To: 0x1C3A2D90 to 0x1C3A2D90
Enter current value for your funds.
Hit search button. If it finds it, then you've got the proper offset.
Click the one entry.
Hit checkbox.

If you know how to enter the offset manually, it's 32768 (+0x8000)

I don't know if this will be of use to anyone but I figured I'd put it up here in case anyone else is using the same config stuff.

idk but my trainer times out...
is that my internet?

JennaScvl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to keep the trainer from timing out???
i had change mine and elma's once and now nothing....
please help

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

idk but my trainer times out...
is that my internet?

You need to make sure you're loading TCPGecko on homebrew, and your computer and WiiU need to be on the same router, and you need to know your WiiU's IP address. Actually being on the internet doesn't actually matter. What does matter is what I've just said.

SirMrMister

Trophies
XP
Country
I just want to make sure, but it can't be done with a loadiine backup in 5.5.1, right?

At least, with the way the OP is worded, it says that in 5.5.x only with a disk or an eshop version.

EDIT: Nevermind - it does work, I just forgot to select the correct offset in XCXGecko.

Last edited by SirMrMister,

HeirT0TheMonado

Trophies
XP
Country
I seriously need help.

I gave myself 10 Natural Pearls (important item) to complete the "Marry Me!" quest, and like an IDIOT saved shortly after, failing to remember that having that quest uncompleted is the trigger for Hope's Meeting Affinity mission.
Since I've already illicitly completed Marry Me, there's now no way for me to begin the quest with Hope, softlocking the mission.
This is where you guys come in: I DIRELY need a custom code to poke into XCXGecko that will give me access to the "Marry Me!" mission in some way, as it isn't repeatable in the BLADE Concourse Terminal.

Seriously, I'm at my wit's end here. Help a guy out, please.

EDIT: Any method involving PyGecko, TCPGecko or anything else within Wii U exploits would be appreciated. I Really don't want to be screwed out of a 100% completion (however dirty) just because of a little slip-up like this.

Last edited by HeirT0TheMonado,

TGLaw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seriously need help.

I gave myself 10 Natural Pearls (important item) to complete the "Marry Me!" quest, and like an IDIOT saved shortly after, failing to remember that having that quest uncompleted is the trigger for Hope's Meeting Affinity mission.
Since I've already illicitly completed Marry Me, there's now no way for me to begin the quest with Hope, softlocking the mission.
This is where you guys come in: I DIRELY need a custom code to poke into XCXGecko that will give me access to the "Marry Me!" mission in some way, as it isn't repeatable in the BLADE Concourse Terminal.

Seriously, I'm at my wit's end here. Help a guy out, please.

EDIT: Any method involving PyGecko, TCPGecko or anything else within Wii U exploits would be appreciated. I Really don't want to be screwed out of a 100% completion (however dirty) just because of a little slip-up like this.
Dunno. You might attempt to find the mission ram and modify a basic mission back into Marry Me, but that may or may not work. Never tried it. I'll look into it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Eat a Snickers!