XCOM 2 to release this Fall - exclusive to PC

xc.PNG

Recently 2K games teased an all new scifi game via AdventFuture.org. Today the mystery title has been revealed to be XCOM 2 and will be a PC exclusive at the end of the year.
Check out the trailer below.

:arrow:Source: IGN

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I mean, yay, but this isn't super super exciting. The teaser seemed more Bioshock, but in the end, it is what it is.

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is there anything 3rd party that's coming out really exclusive these days? This might end up being a timed exclusive.
There is quite a bit of exclusive PC games, it's just games you don't care about so you think they do not exist.

The exclusivity most likely has to do with the mod support, perhaps they are making it a dominant part of the game and/or their business model. Otherwise it really doesn't make much sense why would it be PC exclusive.

D

Deleted User

Looks pretty good.

But will I be able to buy it without Steam?
Edit: Noticed the presence of the PC DVD ROM icon and absence of a Steam icon.

Kayot

Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Nice, I loved EU and EW along with the classics.

I can't help but wonder, what the hell happened? I'm sure my 20 max level assaults, 10 max level snipers, and the fleets of death machines were more than adequate to keep the world safe. Apparently the aliens have good PR.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Is there anything 3rd party that's coming out really exclusive these days? This might end up being a timed exclusive.
It could go either way since Enemy Unknown released for the PC and consoles at the same time. Perhaps the game sold much better on the PC so they don't consider it worth porting over to consoles this time. Either way, I can't imagine playing a turn-based strategy like XCOM with a controller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr