ROM Hack RELEASE XC2SaveNetThingy: A Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Save Editor

Sparky076

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Messing with some currently existing blades. Changed their skills to Orb Master, Ultimate Combo, and Treasure Sensor. If the branch on the tree existed, the skill shows up, but if the blade only had 2 skills, and I put in 3, only 2 show up. Also, if the branch previously ended at a lower number, like 3 or 4, it doesn't go all the way to 5.

Anyone have tips on how to edit the blade skills? I'll just revert to my save prior to editing.

pingufetch5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just modded my switch recently and was wondering if this could be used to set a fresh save to behave like a NG+ save, specifically from what I understand NG+ has an option that lets you level down your characters. Last time I played through I felt like I ended up overleveled even when not using the bonus/quest xp from inns. Really wish they had just included/patched in the option to level down at anytime like what XC1 Definitive Edition has.

NewResolve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just modded my switch recently and was wondering if this could be used to set a fresh save to behave like a NG+ save, specifically from what I understand NG+ has an option that lets you level down your characters. Last time I played through I felt like I ended up overleveled even when not using the bonus/quest xp from inns. Really wish they had just included/patched in the option to level down at anytime like what XC1 Definitive Edition has.
It's actually more feasible to downgrade a ng+ save to your liking, carrying over what you want

pingufetch5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's actually more feasible to downgrade a ng+ save to your liking, carrying over what you want
Hmm, I'll have to look into finding a NG+ save to wipe/tinker around with. If anyone has a save file or any advice for what to set to get as close to a fresh save file as possible I would appreciate it.

NewResolve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

pingufetch5

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the info I'll take a look at it. I think I'm going to try making a fresh NG file on another switch account for a reference, then try to edit the file from that thread to be as close to fresh as I can manage.

Hopefully it's as easy as just zeroing out affinity charts, items, etc.

ZodyrusZdS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the files for the editor dont have any .exe file that i can see, so what exactly is the name of the editor itself. I cant find anyone else having this problem

ZodyrusZdS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the files for the editor dont have any .exe file that i can see, so what exactly is the name of the editor itself. I cant find anyone else having this problem

failingupwards

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Thanks for the info I'll take a look at it. I think I'm going to try making a fresh NG file on another switch account for a reference, then try to edit the file from that thread to be as close to fresh as I can manage.

Hopefully it's as easy as just zeroing out affinity charts, items, etc.
I would also be interested in playing NG+ to access the additional features, but without carrying levels, affinities, etc. Did you manage to do it? From what I saw a few pages back, someone else already tried it but it doesn't look like it was possible.

endlessvn2604

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Does anyone know how to edit the story progression? I'm still in pain after I lost my Switch and all my save games in a couple of week :(
Please tell me how to edit the progress after getting Poppi QT or please share the save file instead! :(

imusiyus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
我也有兴趣玩 NG+ 来访问附加功能,但没有携带级别、亲和力等。你做到了吗?从我在几页前看到的情况来看,其他人已经尝试过,但看起来不太可能。
1bit 48590 is NG+ flag, but will cause some problem like you cant get pyra in chapter1(need SaveEdit) or cant get another blade socket(I have no idea) in chapter 2.I think if you really want to do this you need get chapter 8 to unlock all system then

imusiyus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
I would also be interested in playing NG+ to access the additional features, but without carrying levels, affinities, etc. Did you manage to do it? From what I saw a few pages back, someone else already tried it but it doesn't look like it was possible.
1bit 48590 is NG+ flag, but will cause some problem like you cant get pyra in chapter1(need SaveEdit) or cant get another blade socket(I have no idea) in chapter 2.I think if you really want to do this you need get chapter 8 to unlock all system then change this flag to get NG+ content

failingupwards

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
1bit 48590 is NG+ flag, but will cause some problem like you cant get pyra in chapter1(need SaveEdit) or cant get another blade socket(I have no idea) in chapter 2.I think if you really want to do this you need get chapter 8 to unlock all system then change this flag to get NG+ content
Seems worth a try, thank you very much for your answer!

Rauber-sama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is the editor now able to give blades more aux core slots, more arts and better modifiers?

I mean without hex editing of course.

NewResolve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.