ROM Hack RELEASE XC2SaveNetThingy: A Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Save Editor

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i haven't been around for awhile ~ anyway if you did read my explanation*guide* .... you can just make a common blade with level 5 field skills of what you need ( i haven't tested anything higher than level 5)

Been busy with a lot of stuff (IRL) but i wanna try extracting this game and actually editing the blade's properties kinda like how a mod works.
Im trying to modified in every possible way so i can pass certain point of the game but im stuck in jump or leaping .
i have blades llike poppin and Finch and everything unlock but i can mange to level up to allow me to the jump on that point , can you check or modified my save , been stuck there forever .
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7ldlyf82hr4mee4/bf2savefile.sav/file

Takumah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
want me to just make a blade with lvl 5 jump and leaping?
yeap can you please ? thats the only thing i need to move foward in the game , as i unlock all the afinity charts it doesnt show me in the menu the things that i have to do to level them up , can you add a blade with lvl 5 jump and leaping Max or moddified some of the i already have ,, wich ever is easy .

Takumah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeap can you please ? thats the only thing i need to move foward in the game , as i unlock all the afinity charts it doesnt show me in the menu the things that i have to do to level them up , can you add a blade with lvl 5 jump and leaping Max or moddified some of the i already have ,, wich ever is easy .
i just made some common blades with level 5 leaping... though im trying out a test if lvl 5 is the max level... anyways please do try this save and if it works ill make them look like a rare blade

Attachments

• bf2savefile.zip
    76.5 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: matias3ds

AntiZepher

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So iam back from 2 weeks vacation took my time going finally into new game plus after finally unlocking ll rare blades (since i only cheated nopon-stones and some money, as well as doing shit with blade data like perma pneuma and such) but during replay i noticed 2 things...

1. Pneuma does have character art(still not sure about walking animations) for some reason i first realized when overfeeding a blade till it liked me enough. I still dont know from where the ugly mythra pic is that you see in char menu its not her art nor the choose the name pic that you see in morytha when you have to choose.
In Char menu perma Pneuma WITHOUT CHAR ART like mythra+ still wrong name mythra.jpg Perma Pneuma affinity chart with CHAR art.jpg

2. i messed up, seems with my herald and made a clone I HAVE NO IDEA HOW or when but its a weird clone like RLY weird.
FAT herald probably overfed till it looked like boreas... oh no its is boreas fused with herald.jpg
...well i will be having fun trying out how it happened and maybe create my own abominations(this time with intend)

Attachments

• Save menu with visible char art.jpg
    Save menu with visible char art.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 487
  • Feeding screen where pneuma is visible.jpg
    Feeding screen where pneuma is visible.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 384
  • Herald Clone (looks like ugly blade in menu).jpg
    Herald Clone (looks like ugly blade in menu).jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 494

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i just made some common blades with level 5 leaping... though im trying out a test if lvl 5 is the max level... anyways please do try this save and if it works ill make them look like a rare blade
Thanks i replace the file with the one you did but it didnt work , for a normal jump i can do it , but i dont know wich level of jump is required in this part , i press A it tries to do the jump with different blades , and i get the failed message .

Takumah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks i replace the file with the one you did but it didnt work , for a normal jump i can do it , but i dont know wich level of jump is required in this part , i press A it tries to do the jump with different blades , and i get the failed message .
i tried more than 1 edit lol X_X i guess ya can't bypass something that wasn't coded and where on Alrest are you trying go anyway? lol
So iam back from 2 weeks vacation took my time going finally into new game plus after finally unlocking ll rare blades (since i only cheated nopon-stones and some money, as well as doing shit with blade data like perma pneuma and such) but during replay i noticed 2 things...

1. Pneuma does have character art(still not sure about walking animations) for some reason i first realized when overfeeding a blade till it liked me enough. I still dont know from where the ugly mythra pic is that you see in char menu its not her art nor the choose the name pic that you see in morytha when you have to choose.
View attachment 140404 View attachment 140405

2. i messed up, seems with my herald and made a clone I HAVE NO IDEA HOW or when but its a weird clone like RLY weird.
View attachment 140409
...well i will be having fun trying out how it happened and maybe create my own abominations(this time with intend)
what in the world is that!
btw i can make a pnuema but just no walking animation

im still currently busy (IRL) but ill try to edit something tomorrow for some of the saves

ZeroXL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yemen
i tried more than 1 edit lol X_X i guess ya can't bypass something that wasn't coded and where on Alrest are you trying go anyway? lol

im still currently busy (IRL) but ill try to edit something tomorrow for some of the saves

that Boreas with Herald wing i think XD

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

I'm stuck at the minute 7:07 of the video the guy that pass that part has Nim any idea on how can I get her ?

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You simply need blades equipped to their drivers with the Leap and Jump and their numbers will stack. It doesn't have to be just rare blades, common blades help too. Your failing b/c you don't meet the exact number of those field skills.
You'll have to get used to switching out blades for different skills to open things or enter new areas

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You simply need blades equipped to their drivers with the Leap and Jump and their numbers will stack. It doesn't have to be just rare blades, common blades help too. Your failing b/c you don't meet the exact number of those field skills.
You'll have to get used to switching out blades for different skills to open things or enter new areas
Tried to used every blade and unlock some that i didnt have and nothing , stll unable to make the jump .

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried to used every blade and unlock some that i didnt have and nothing , stll unable to make the jump .
"Im trying to modified in every possible way so i can pass certain point of the game but im stuck in jump or leaping .
i have blades like poppi and Finch and everything unlock but i can mange to level up to allow me to the jump on that point , can you check or modified my save , been stuck there forever ."

What do you mean level up?, you have blades that can easily leap. but the game refuses to let you? I really have a hard time understanding the situation since you only need "3 Leaping" doesn't really require save editing to pass that point. The very first common blade you started out with has leaping as well. It would help if you provided a screenshot

Last edited by MasterJ360,

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
"Im trying to modified in every possible way so i can pass certain point of the game but im stuck in jump or leaping .
i have blades like poppi and Finch and everything unlock but i can mange to level up to allow me to the jump on that point , can you check or modified my save , been stuck there forever ."

What do you mean level up?, you have blades that can easily leap. but the game refuses to let you? I really have a hard time understanding the situation since you only need "3 Leaping" doesn't really require save editing to pass that point. The very first common blade you started out with has leaping as well. It would help if you provided a screenshot
Sure instead of a Pic a made a 30 second video to show you .

BjjWinsAgain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol
you need earth mastery

To clarify, you need to meet ALL the requirements for each Field Skill challenge. Some are going to require Earth and Jump, some are going to require Focus and Lockpicking. You are going to need the number of levels in EACH skill to pass the test. It will count all the skills from all the Blades currently being used by all the Drivers you have.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure instead of a Pic a made a 30 second video to show you .

I guess he didn't know due to using someone else's save file b/c being this far into the game should have a better understanding of the field skills. I know using someones completed or post game saves are cool
but there will be tons of information on how the gameplay works being missed out if you are a new player. He can probably just edit a common blade to earth element or use Wulfric like in the video

Last edited by MasterJ360,
Reactions: Codify

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Ho God , Thank you so much i finally did it !!! i put Wulfric , Floren and Nim .
Couldnt done it without your help :-)

Takumah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To clarify, you need to meet ALL the requirements for each Field Skill challenge. Some are going to require Earth and Jump, some are going to require Focus and Lockpicking. You are going to need the number of levels in EACH skill to pass the test. It will count all the skills from all the Blades currently being used by all the Drivers you have.
uhhh? lol why ya have to quote me? i MEANT that in that moment he needed freaking Earth mastery

there is no way i wouldn't know about field skills lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo