Hardware Xbox 360 pro stuck on loading screen

TropicanaWelch887

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everybody I'm in need of some help I've got an X-Box 360 that gets stuck on a windows media center message. I would really appreciate it if you could tell me how I can solve this problem.

Here's a video that i made of the problem.

TropicanaWelch887

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try clearing the cache by turning it on with the controller and holding A button during boot.

The controller is also part of the problem I can't get it to work with my X-Box 360 anymore. I've tried it with different batteries and I've even tried using a different controller but it still won't work.

1) Is this a modded 360?

2) Can you still use the guide menu?

3) Have you tried removing the HDD?

Nope, it's an unmodded 360.

Yep, I replaced the old HDD which I want to keep with a new HDD.

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
The controller is also part of the problem I can't get it to work with my X-Box 360 anymore. I've tried it with different batteries and I've even tried using a different controller but it still won't work.

Nope, it's an unmodded 360.

Yep, I replaced the old HDD which I want to keep with a new HDD.

Have you tried removing the HDD?

TropicanaWelch887

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you tried removing the HDD?

Yes, I have tested the x-box with the hard drive removed, but it didn't make a difference.

Also, any reason you’re staying an old dash?

I'm not really sure I initially kept it so that I could copy my old data from it. After that I was planning to get rid of my old x-box because I already have a replacement for it.

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, I have tested the x-box with the hard drive removed, but it didn't make a difference.

I'm not really sure I initially kept it so that I could copy my old data from it. After that I was planning to get rid of my old x-box because I already have a replacement for it.

Have you tried a upgrading the dashboard via USB?

Reactions: brickmii82

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/nRspgWaF_K0?si=SKZ48aRDQyB7vpRH