Hacking Emulation Homebrew Cant launch XBOX classic games on 360 RGH

deemen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The hddx partition formatting should delete the old files by itself and install new ones, so no worries. If that's what you did, you're all set. MrMario2011's vid you posted in OP is still good to follow.
Oh okay..thought i need to format my HDD using some sophisticated methods. I used partition fixer about 10 times and tried copy old versions of compatibility and newest. Still nothing. I have only AuroraCrash plugin in my dashlaunch but i cant turn it off. Dont think this is the problem...
I dont even have Component input on my console. So i cant try 50/60Hz. Maybe the change of mainboard is the problem? I had Winchester and service changed it to Corona. Maybe someone can upload a version of game which is 100% compatible and works for you. I will check :) Really dont know what can i do to launch any Xbox Classic game on my 360. I can use only some adapters to component ? but i dont know if its the reason to do this.
415973037_332110006460517_5884943868599166297_n.jpg

KeinesR

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello, i had the same problem as you and it's the plugin, the aurora crash patcher. disable it to play xbox original games. I had to delete the config file in dashlauch. I figured it out yesterday.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I finally fixed my problem after I saw @KeinesR post, but now the problem is I have to run FSB from a USB for my OG Xbox games to work.

Any new ideas, guys?

Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's FBS?
Im assuming he meant FSD (FreeStyleDash), could be wrong.
I finally fixed my problem after I saw @KeinesR post, but now the problem is I have to run FSB from a USB for my OG Xbox games to work.

Any new ideas, guys?
If you're indeed talking about FSD, why not switch completely to FSD? /or delete the Aurora crash patcher plugin completely from the hdd (if that's where you have Aurora), since if you're on the Latest Aurora (and which you should be, if you aren't), that plugin is no longer needed as that (crashing causing) bug was patched iirc.

Reactions: Flame and BigOnYa

deemen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, i had the same problem as you and it's the plugin, the aurora crash patcher. disable it to play xbox original games. I had to delete the config file in dashlauch. I figured it out yesterday.
I tried to disable this plugin but after restart the console its enabled again...how to delete config file ?
Thanks a lot my friend for answer !!!

KeinesR

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I tried to disable this plugin but after restart the console its enabled again...how to delete config file ?
Thanks a lot my friend for answer !!!
you need to press X to delete the plugin path, the move with rb to the page where you load/save configs highlight hdd and press Y to delete config and then X to save new one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto