Hacking Emulation Homebrew Cant launch XBOX classic games on 360 RGH

deemen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello guys. I have problem with my X360. I have RGH mod but i cant play any xbox classic games. I did everyghing like in this video:

When i launch the x1 game i have XBOX logo then im logged out and i have aurora restart. Like in video
below.

Every other x360 game or kinect games works fine i have SystemUpdate_17559
Dont know what to do help me pls...

deemen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Have you correctly applied the HDDX fix and copied all the emulator files correct
I think yes....I see HddX folder. Thank for your reply. My files looks like this :
Post automatically merged:

I also restarted console as recommended in the movie. Tried to update console but its newest update and console doesnt recognize USB update. I had a Hddx partition when console came back to me from modder. Xbox classic games didnt work also so maybe i should delete Hddx partition and create it again ? but i dont know how to to it.

Attachments

• XSSS.jpg
    XSSS.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 42
  • 375765205_712366467068564_453156414293164443_n.jpg
    375765205_712366467068564_453156414293164443_n.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 50
Last edited by deemen,

dmonrgh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you cant play original xbox games while having a stealth server running in the plugins. it will not allow it and wont boot the game. please remove the stealth server from your plugins list and reboot then try to play the games again

deemen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
you cant play original xbox games while having a stealth server running in the plugins. it will not allow it and wont boot the game. please remove the stealth server from your plugins list and reboot then try to play the games again
I have something like this in the plugins. Which one is it ?

You mean plugins in dashlaunch ? everything is set to none except AuroraCrashPatcher I tried with 3 other games still the same..
386870993_1721694614970969_7991498806279272064_n.jpg

Last edited by deemen,

dmonrgh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
id suggest removing every plugin in Dashlaunch besides xbdm and jrpc and see if that makes a difference. if it doesnt please let me know. if you have any plugins being loaded with jrpc id suggest removing those aswell please

deemen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
id suggest removing every plugin in Dashlaunch besides xbdm and jrpc and see if that makes a difference. if it doesnt please let me know. if you have any plugins being loaded with jrpc id suggest removing those aswell please
Ive got only this one . PSX emulator works fine for me but Nintendo64 after launching in xell crashes and i must restart console. PSP Emulator doesnt work too ( same situation as with XBOX Classic games -> Aurora restart )
371419057_1419869052292425_4627963738443977658_n.jpg

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive got only this one . View attachment 405125
That's fine.
Anyway, the games you tried are NTSC or PAL? It's important to know if it happens only with NTSC games, could be a video settings 50/60hz issue, though i'd think they still should play.. And btw, the only way to change from 50 to 60hz is by using composite/component cables (not hdmi).
If it won't play both (NTSC & PAL), and you have the Hddx partition correctly formatted and with the updated BC files, your games could could be corrupt.. One way to test is to try with a compatible game from your region and see if it works.
Also, do you have the avatar update installed? Im not sure if it requires it or not, but could be..

deemen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That's fine.
Anyway, the games you tried are NTSC or PAL? It's important to know if it happens only with NTSC games, could be a video settings 50/60hz issue, though i'd think they still should play.. And btw, the only way to change from 50 to 60hz is by using composite/component cables (not hdmi).
If it won't play both (NTSC & PAL), and you have the Hddx partition correctly formatted and with the updated BC files, your games could could be corrupt.. One way to test is to try with a compatible game from your region and see if it works.
Also, do you have the avatar update installed? Im not sure if it requires it or not, but could be..

Thank you for answer. I didnt note if it was PAL or NTSC version. Will try launch PAL game and will show you what happened.
I have latest update installed on my RGH. I checked it -> its 17559

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have latest update installed on my RGH. I checked it -> its 17559
You could still be on the latest fw version and not have the avatar update installed, one way to check is on the dash see if your avatar is visible, if it's grey then you don't have it.
Again, im not sure if it has any effect on the ability to run Xbox games through BC or not.

Reactions: BigOnYa

deemen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
You could still be on the latest fw version and not have the avatar update installed, one way to check is on the dash see if your avatar is visible, if it's grey then you don't have it.
Again, im not sure if it has any effect on the ability to run Xbox games through BC or not.

Checked and my avatar is visible :
416046374_228723840209013_5788463962351040513_n.jpg

i tried to launch TONY HAWKS UNDERGROUND - which is full compatible ( VERSION EUROPE so its PAL ) and i get this:

Reactions: CoolMe

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried to launch TONY HAWKS UNDERGROUND - which is full compatible ( VERSION EUROPE so its PAL )
Ripped from your disc? If not, and it's downloaded from the internet, many isos/xisos etc floating around are Region Free/ multi-region, or even NTSC, though they should play fine on both the OG Xbox and 360. In your case, could be a bad iso/files situation, or video signal, as you have already the necessary BC compatibility file in order for Xbox games to run.
Two things i'd suggest checking/doing, the 50/60hz thing (i told you about this already).
And if its set to 60hz. Redownload the games (or other compatible games) from a different source preferably, and test again.
Also, if these games you downloaded were in iso/xiso format, and you converted them yourself, you might not have done it correctly (unless you're sure).
Better just to get rips that're already converted and made to work on OG Xbox hdds, and JTAG/RGH 360 consoles (don't ask from where, Google is your friend).

Last edited by CoolMe,
Reactions: deemen and BigOnYa

deemen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ripped from your disc? If not, and it's downloaded from the internet, many isos/xisos etc floating around are Region Free/ multi-region, or even NTSC, though they should play fine on both the OG Xbox and 360. In your case, could be a bad iso/files situation, or video signal, as you have already the necessary BC compatibility file in order for Xbox games to run.
Two things i'd suggest checking/doing, the 50/60hz thing (i told you about this already).
And if its set to 60hz. Redownload the games (or other compatible games) from a different source preferably, and test again.
Also, if these games you downloaded were in iso/xiso format, and you converted them yourself, you might not have done it correctly (unless you're sure).
Better just to get rips that're already converted and made to work on OG Xbox hdds, and JTAG/RGH 360 consoles (don't ask from where, Google is your friend).

I downloaded Jurassic Park operation genesis which is converted to JTAG but unfortunately it doesnt run. So only way is to change HDMI to Composite but i dont even have this input on my TV. I tried change settings to 480p,720p and 1080i / 1080p but still the same. On 480p the screen was loading really long ( dark ) but finally restarted Aurora...
Thank you for your help. I think i wont play XBOX Classic games on my 360 :( I have no more ideas what to do ( i tried about 20 games so its unlikely that all of them are corrupted )

• Sad
Reactions: CoolMe

deemen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I tried to disconnect my internet connection , i have no plugins in dashlaunch so only one thing to check is Component cable but i wont do it cuz my TV is not compatible. I think i need to give up :(

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that sux.. If your tv has rca inputs, you could plug either the blue cable from component (or is it green?) on the yellow input on the tv, and you'd get a black & white picture, im not saying you should use it this way, but just for the sake of testing more or less..
Other than that, you could change the region of your 360 with J-runner, dump the nand, & flash it etc, though you should be really careful of what you're doing, as installing a stock (or corrupt?) image would result in a brick. And just for clarification, you shouldn't do this (and i certainly don't recommend it) because OG Xbox games should work on your PAL system just fine. Could be an hdd issue? like it's not allowing the hddx partition to be installed/ or work for some reason, but im not sure..
Tagging @DinohScene @Donnie-Burger they might have some useful insights on the matter.

Reactions: deemen

deemen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well that sux.. If your tv has rca inputs, you could plug either the blue cable from component (or is it green?) on the yellow input on the tv, and you'd get a black & white picture, im not saying you should use it this way, but just for the sake of testing more or less..
Other than that, you could change the region of your 360 with J-runner, dump the nand, & flash it etc, though you should be really careful of what you're doing, as installing a stock (or corrupt?) image would result in a brick. And just for clarification, you shouldn't do this (and i certainly don't recommend it) because OG Xbox games should work on your PAL system just fine. Could be an hdd issue? like it's not allowing the hddx partition to be installed/ or work for some reason, but im not sure..
Tagging @DinohScene @Donnie-Burger they might have some useful insights on the matter.
Thank you so much bro for your kindness and replying in this topic. Maybe it is a problem with HDD but i use original 500gb HDD in my console ( i had Winchester board inside and guys in service changed it to Corona) ...Im using USB to copy and paste games maybe i should try FTP ? Other think is that when i received my console i had HDDX folder already. Maybe i should delete it and use partition fixer again? I tried delete this folder but i cant. ( i can delete only folders inside ). Dont know...
There is similar problem
https://gbatemp.net/threads/og-xbox-games-not-loading-black-screen.636504/

and this user say about "enablying hddx in settings in aurora" is it possible ?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im using USB to copy and paste games maybe i should try FTP?
There's no difference between the two.
Other think is that when i received my console i had HDDX folder already. Maybe i should delete it and use partition fixer again? I tried delete this folder but i cant.
Yes, i thought you had already done that, reformatting the hddx partition i mean. Yes, do it, and make sure you have the latest hacked Xbox BC files, and try again.
and this user say about "enablying hddx in settings in aurora" is it possible ?
There's no such setting in Aurora to enable.

Reactions: deemen and BigOnYa

deemen

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes, i thought you had already done that, reformatting the hddx partition i mean. Yes, do it, and make sure you have the latest hacked Xbox BC files, and try again.
I only deleted " Compatibility " folder and then i used partition fixer again. Is there any tutorial how to do a proper format to delete HDDX folder? I cant delete it on File Manager in Aurora.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only deleted " Compatibility " folder and then i used partition fixer again. Is there any tutorial how to do a proper format to delete HDDX folder? I cant delete it on File Manager in Aurora.
The hddx partition formatting should delete the old files by itself and install new ones, so no worries. If that's what you did, you're all set. MrMario2011's vid you posted in OP is still good to follow.

Reactions: deemen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto