Mupen64-360 with red screen when Xell reloaded

kaio_wendell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I recently got a xell in my Xbox 360.
On my 500gb HD is 2 emulators, one for snes and one for Sega Genesis. I wanted a mupen64-360 on my Xbox, so I could play Mario 64, Mario kart, etc.
I have an fat32 micro-sd, and a connector to plug in my console, I got the archives, the games, etc. But when I xell reload it, or use Aurora, dashlauncher, and even freestyle 3.0 it doesn't work.
It gives a red screen, with a lot of numbers And 3 things that seem like options to me but that I can't access:

On uart: 'x' =Xell, 'h' =Halt, 'r' =reboot

What can I do to solve the problem?

Last edited by kaio_wendell,
Reactions: Donnie-Burger

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So, I recently got a xell I'm my Xbox 360.
On my 500gb is 2 emulators, one for snes and one for Sega Genesis. I wanted a mupen64-360 on my Xbox, so I could play Mario 64, Mario kart, etc.
I have an fat32 micro-sd, and a connector to plug in my console, I got the archives, the games, etc. But when I xell reload it, or use Aurora, dashlauncher, and even freestyle 3.0 it doesn't work.
It gives a red screen, with a lot of numbers And 3 things that seem like options to me but that I can't access:

On uart: 'x' =Xell, 'h' =Halt, 'r' =reboot

What can I do to solve the problem?
Various versions of xell have issues with n64, some corona mobos as well. Try all the usb ports as some wont work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto