Hacking wwt+wit: Wiimms WBFS+ISO Tools

leseratte

Wiimmfi Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Right now, while WIT will work with any game, wstrt has been written specifically for Mario Kart Wii, and stuff like adding a GCT to non-MKWii DOL files isn't supported.

NoobletCheese

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's an issue with the current version where if the output folder contains any special characters such as the Ō in Ōkami or the ° in 1080° Snowboarding (these characters are in the included titles.txt btw) the output directory becomes wrong and weird, eg.
Code:
wit extract "C:\Games\Ōkami\Game.wbfs" "C:\Games\Ōkami" --files +/sys/main.dol --overwrite --flat

Produces the output path: C:\PathToWitExecutable\• C •\Games\Ōkami• (yes, with those weird bullet symbols)

I think it's a cygwin issue though.

Last edited by NoobletCheese,

HoneyFlow4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
How would I automatically extract patched files from a pre-patched wfbs in comparison with a vanilla wfbs? I know I need to use wit diff, but as far as I know that only prints the patched files.

mike333

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
@Wiimm, where may I obtain updated source code of wiimms-iso-tools?
I've found (https://download.wiimm.de/source/wiimms-iso-tools/):
a49c0fe7e5cf7fff7dd13fbdacb946eb wiimms-iso-tools.source-3.02a.txz
but 'gcc version 11.2.1 20210728 (Red Hat 11.2.1-1) (GCC)' throws this:
Code:
***  helper gen-ui            
/usr/bin/ld: cert.o:(.bss+0x20): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: dclib-basics.o:(.data+0xc0): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: dclib-color.o:(.bss+0x80): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: dclib-debug.o:(.bss+0x80): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: dclib-file.o:(.bss+0x20): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: dclib-numeric.o:(.bss+0x20): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: dclib-option.o:(.bss+0x0): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: dclib-tables.o:(.bss+0x0): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: dclib-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: dclib-utf8.o:(.bss+0x0): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: dclib-vector.o:(.bss+0x20): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: dclib-xdump.o:(.bss+0x0): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: file-formats.o:(.bss+0x0): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: iso-interface.o:(.bss+0x8c180): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: lib-bzip2.o:(.bss+0x0): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: lib-ciso.o:(.bss+0x20): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: lib-file.o:(.bss+0x20): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: lib-gcz.o:(.bss+0x20): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: lib-lzma.o:(.bss+0x0): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: lib-sf.o:(.bss+0x20): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: lib-std.o:(.bss+0x400160): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: lib-wdf.o:(.bss+0x20): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: lib-wia.o:(.bss+0x0): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: libwbfs.o:(.bss+0x0): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: match-pattern.o:(.bss+0xe0): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: patch.o:(.bss+0xc0): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: titles.o:(.bss+0x60): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: tools.o:(.bss+0x0): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: wbfs-interface.o:(.bss+0x1fc0): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: wiidisc.o:(.bss+0x0): multiple definition of `ColorTab_M0_M15'; gen-ui.o:(.bss+0x0): first defined here
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [Makefile:387: gen-ui] Error 1
UPDATE
Found this: https://github.com/Wiimm/wiimms-iso-tools
Source compiles now.

Last edited by mike333,
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: