alpha0000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
What's new in v1.79:
- update "WiiGF" to v3.00 (support encrpted partition image and multiboot iso, partition table enrolment).
- update "wwcxtool" to v1.21 (minor bug fixed).

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey alpha.
Got a Question about FreeTheBug...

Do I have to extract some WAD first and then drag and drop the folder onto FreeTheBug.exe, or
could I just drag and drop the wad on FTB ?

I wanna try if I can patch trucha back into the 3.4 files....

//EDIT:
Never mind... Found out myself.

NaraShikamaru

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
WiiShizzza said:
//EDIT:
Never mind... Found out myself.
I'm really interested, how did you do?? You have first to unpack the w?d file or just drag&drop it in the bat???? And with the "common-key" you need the "cert.sys" too?? Thanks in advantage.............bye!!!!!!!!

alpha0000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
What's new in v1.80:
- update "WiiGF" to v3.02 (See WiiGF.txt).
- The option "fake ticket id"(not title id) is added in wwPacker-Custom script. It's for someone who thought fake ticket id is much safer.
- in wwPacker-Custom script, now the input value of ios is decimal instead of hexdecimal in the past.
- wwPacker-FreeTheBug script would not sign the ticket now because tickets of ios are not wii specific. In case of modified ticket, one should drag the output wad to wwPacker-JustSign script in order to sign the ticket.
- minor bug fixed for all packer scripts.

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nice, updates much appreciated
smile.gif
also PM sent

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
I get error 2011 when installing wads created with these tools. I tested with a previously working wad, unpacked and repacked it, and it stopped working.

alpha0000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
What's new in v1.81:
- 3 scripts added: _wwpacker-RegionFree-Plus.bat, _wwpacker-FakeSign.bat and _wwpacker-Loader.bat
- _wwpacker-Custom.bat supports version modification
- 2 scripts removed: _wwpacker-IOS33.bat, _wwpacker-IOS33-Plus.bat
- update "WiiGF" to v3.04 (See WiiGF.txt).

Note for _wwpacker-Loader.bat :
To replace the loader with a custom one (Custom NAND Loader!?), you should
rename the custom loader to "loader.bin" and put it in the wwPacker folder.

----------
_wwpacker-Custom.bat : packing - custom IOS flag, custom region flag, custom title id, custom version, WiiGF(Language, Video, 001Fix, 002Fix, BalanceBoardFix)

_wwpacker-RegionFree-Plus.bat : packing - Region-free, WiiGF(Language, Video, 001Fix, 002Fix, BalanceBoardFix)

_wwpacker-FakeSign.bat : packing - tik and tmd signed, using a fake ticket id

_wwpacker-Loader.bat : packing - replace loader, Region-free, WiiGF(Language, Video, 001Fix, 002Fix, BalanceBoardFix) (W?D folder is not supported)

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
thanks for the update
smile.gif
much appreciated tools. I always add -w to the pack commands so I was just wondering is there is a reason you dont use it in your task-wwpack-main.bat ? Without the 'disable watermark' the wads end up with BFGRBeFreeeeeee! in the tik files :\

The _wwpacker-Loader.bat is a very nice addition, I have a stripped down version of waninkoko nand loader i put in NTSC stuff to get 480p on PAL
smile.gif

Also was wondering if you could shed light on WiiGF

v3.03

- more region code

means some better region change stuff?

alpha0000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
stev418 said:
thanks for the update
smile.gif
much appreciated tools. I always add -w to the pack commands so I was just wondering is there is a reason you dont use it in your task-wwpack-main.bat ? Without the 'disable watermark' the wads end up with BFGRBeFreeeeeee! in the tik files :\
It's because that option erases the lower part of tik including the parent TitleID of a DLC, the wad type, ... etc.

QUOTEAlso was wondering if you could shed light on WiiGF

v3.03

- more region code

means some better region change stuff?
That improves the region detection. It's important for the "auto game patch" which requires region detection of a title in order to decide how to patch. The region code is the 4th character of a Title ID.
e.g. P=Europe, X=Europe, Y=Europe, S=Spain, G=Germany, ...

Posts merged

What's new in v1.82:
- add: __wwunpacker-Content.bat, to unpack/decrypt the encrypted content files
- improve: _wwpacker-Loader.bat, supports the wad folder now
- update: FreeTheBug v1.10, it got the ES_identify patch feature.

-----
_wwpacker-Loader.bat : packing - replace loader, Region-free, WiiGF(Language, Video, 001Fix, 002Fix, BalanceBoardFix)

Drag & drop both ticket and tmd onto __wwunpacker-Content.bat
__wwunpacker-Content.bat : unpack the encrypted content files (from NUSD) which are placed along with the ticket and the tmd

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
It's because that option erases the lower part of tik including the parent TitleID of a DLC, the wad type, ... etc.

hmm interesting, and no way to get a happy medium? DLC ive region changes still seems to work :\

alpha0000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
stev418 said:
QUOTE said:

hmm interesting, and no way to get a happy medium? DLC ive region changes still seems to work :\
That's no way to do it within the limits of current wwpacker (v1.82).

But "No Watermark" was already in our to-do list.

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
alpha0000 said:
stev418 said:
QUOTE said:

That's no way to do it within the limits of current wwpacker (v1.82).

But "No Watermark" was already in our to-do list.

ok, I can see in the bfgr_wadtools_v039a source where the BFGRBeFreeeeeee! is set and have cut out the part 16 bits, but when it comes to compiling im not that experienced, I have openssl installed in cygwin but im getting stuck on 'cant find -lcrypto'

alpha0000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
What's new in v1.83:
- add: t-signer v1.00, a tool to trucha sign ticket/tmd
- improve: packer scripts are now using t-signer to sign ticket, without modifying the titleKey, ie. No watermark.
- improve: titleFiles_fix would be applied immediately after unpacking ends. It's no longer being used before packing starts.
- improve: fake ticketID patch(_wwpacker-FakeSign.bat, _wwpacker-Custom.bat) is now expanded to fake ticket patches which including ticketID, consoleID, reserved vc data, amount of bought dlc contents and reserved dlc data
- improve: __wwunpacker-Content.bat requires only ticket file as program parameter
- improve: _wwpacker-DLCRegion.bat now check the parent titleID before having patch on it
- update: FreeTheBug v1.11, this version fixes the program parameter bug.

-----
_wwpacker-Custom.bat : packing - custom IOS flag, custom region flag, custom title id, custom version, fake ticket data, WiiGF(Language, Video, 001Fix, 002Fix, BalanceBoardFix)
_wwpacker-FakeSign.bat : packing - tik and tmd signed, fake ticket data

Drag & drop ticket/cetk onto __wwunpacker-Content.bat
__wwunpacker-Content.bat : unpack the encrypted content files (from NUSD) which are placed along with the ticket/cetk and the tmd

s3phir0th115

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to make a suggestion on here. Your FreetheBug script automatically does the ES_Identify patch as well as the trucha bug restoration. I would like to suggest that you make that optional, as I've heard there are problems with using the ES_Identify in IOS's other than IOS36.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fabric condoms are a thing
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Rinse, repeat.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey bought a cake from Kroger grocery store today for grandkids birthday tomorrow, 10"x14"- freaking $35. Prices for everything is getting out a hand.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    At least it's only once a year
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Screw that get the little turd demons $5 great value ice cream sandwiches
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    If you have a daily kroger cake habit, $35 x 30, runs just over $1,000 a month. ouch
  • cearp @ cearp:
    On a real note, must be better value at costco
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, but still, if I knew was gonna be that much, would have made myself. But it does look nice with name on it and all that jazz. Mine would of been plain, with hard candy sprinkles.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea we shop/ like Costco also, should of went there instead.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, We do have Costco's in the UK, but only in some areas.
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    the bakery section smells good, but I wish the ingredients list on their items were simpler
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @SylverReZ costco in the UK is only available to certain people, not everyone is eligible

- in the USA anyone is able to buy the membership
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its nice if you can afford, and have space at home, to buy in large quantities. We most!y buy TP, paper towels, that kind of stuff there
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    We're planning on getting membership cards.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I miss our dillions which was a Kroger subsidiary got turned into a juvie court house or something
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, TP? I need TP for my bunghole.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What kind of dictatorship says you can't shop at a grocery store lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I watched them last night, stupid, but still Funny after all these years.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tbf like bigonya said costs only worth it if you got a big family otherwise you're Walmart bitch
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Its as if Costco only rules on communism.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or for like big cookouts, parties, etc they good to shop, but yea if only one or two in house, Wal-Mart it is. But membership is only like $60 a year so cheap really considering.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wonder if Costco cards are global like if you go to another country and can still use it there
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Who needs a passport I got my costco port
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ask yo boyfriend Juan.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ask yo boyfriend Juan.