OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
Alrighty. Big trip tomorrow. A couple of computer science conferences about the future of today's students, about how not enough computer science kids aren't graduating enough to fill huge quotas of people that need to be hired.

Or some other cool shit that encourages me to go to school.

I am awaiting the release of Higurashi (the game) in English, in TWO DAYS~

Also, I am considering looking for a new place to live.

It'd be nice to be somewhere where people won't bitch about a lamp on in room with a closed door.

However, it would mean that I am going to eat substantially less than I am now (which still isn't much).

Excuse me while I search through Craigslist, Kijiji, and some local newspapers.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
TumbleDryLow said:
Alrighty. Big trip tomorrow. A couple of computer science conferences about the future of today's students, about how not enough computer science kids aren't graduating enough to fill huge quotas of people that need to be hired.

Or some other cool shit that encourages me to go to school.

I am awaiting the release of Higurashi (the game) in English, in TWO DAYS~

Also, I am considering looking for a new place to live.

It'd be nice to be somewhere where people won't bitch about a lamp on in room with a closed door.

However, it would mean that I am going to eat substantially less than I am now (which still isn't much).

Excuse me while I search through Craigslist, Kijiji, and some local newspapers.

I was in comp sci (although for the technical stuff - not networking). I bailed out, because it seemed like there is a glut of too many comp sci graduates. (This was in 2007, I think.) Plus, it was a complete sausage fest - 2 girls in a class of fourty! (Including me!)

I'm in residence, and it pisses me off to no end that my roommates don't use headphones when listening to music. Thin walls, right? At least they never complained about a lamp in a room with a closed door. Heads would roll if they did.

Potatoes, man - I survived a month with just potatoes. One of my freshmen friends ate ramen and pizza pockets the entire semester. His gaseous effects? Deadly!

BeatriceTheGolde

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
astrangeone said:
Plus, it was a complete sausage fest - 2 girls in a class of fourty! (Including me!)There are only three girls in the class, and one is failing. Hurray for high school.
QUOTE(TheWingless @ Dec 9 2009, 07:23 AM) Although it was nice to remind me of the visual novel since I liked the fan-translated demo (and the anime), I thought that it was coming out on December the 15th?
My information seems to be outdated. Or I mixed it up with the date of the give-away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.