Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
UPDATE : 5/16/07Â 3:55 p.m.
We're happy to finally announce that the issues being faced with the Halo 3 beta and Crackdown will be resolved shortly. The Microsoft team has found a solution and it's undergoing final testing now.

Assuming the test pass goes according to plan, the fix will come in the form of a Crackdown title update within the next three to six hours.

We understand many of you were eagerly awaiting your chance to jump into the Halo 3 Beta and this technical issue has put a damper on your plans. Thankfully the fix is incoming and we're sincerely sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Ultimately we hope this will all soon be a distant memory once you pick up the Spartan Laser, launch yourself from a Mancannon and enjoy online shenanigans with your friends.

As a reminder, people who already have the Halo 3 Beta are unaffected by this issue. We'll keep you posted as soon as we have more information.
If it works, it should be up for Crackdown owners within an hour and a half or so.

Konamix02

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well it's really slow downloading. Normally I can download a gig in under an hour but it's taking forever to download. It took 30mins to get to 7% and I'm on a 3mbps connection

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1