DARK_A

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
You can always just dump your nand again as well

But its easiest to just plug in an ethernet cord and boot straight to xell. Your RGH tool should be able to detect and grab the CPU key over the network
i lost my original nand and cant boot to xell
Thats usually a sign of a bad soldering job, or wiring job. The wires can't be too long, and can also receive interference if not ran correctly

That or because of your photos I saw of your nand wire soldering that mentioned all the bad blocks. You could have simply just not wrote xell properly/entirely
it wasnt the soldering it was jrp i switch to picoflasher and i can read and write with no errors

DARK_A

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know then sorry. I've never not had a copy of original nand. What happen to the nand you originally dumped with that Jr programmer the other day?

DARK_A

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I don't know then sorry. I've never not had a copy of original nand. What happen to the nand you originally dumped with that Jr programmer the other day?
before i wrote this post iread the nand multiple times after writhing xell and i flashed xebuild so it got overwritten

btw i didnt disconnect the wires from the board before trying to boot to xell does that have anything to do with my problem ?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can try using the first or earliest nand dump you have, wire the RGH3 wires, write RGH3 ECC to the console following the tutorial, launch XeLL by eject button from power off, write CPU key down and take a pic of it even. Then use donor nand from there if that works
Post automatically merged:

btw i didnt disconnect the wires from the board before trying to boot to xell does that have anything to do with my problem ?
No as long as the USB cable from pc not hooked to pico, shouldn't matter. Follow this guide,
https://xbox360hub.com/guides/rgh-3-guide/

Last edited by BigOnYa,

DARK_A

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Can try using the first or earliest nand dump you have, wire the RGH3 wires, write RGH3 ECC to the console following the tutorial, launch XeLL by eject button from power off, write CPU key down and take a pic of it even. Then use donor nand from there if that works
Post automatically merged:

No as long as the USB cable from pc not hooked to pico, shouldn't matter. Follow this guide,
https://xbox360hub.com/guides/rgh-3-guide/

i try diffrent console
i got read nand no problem and i creat and write xell no problem
i try booting the console with eject to get the key it turn on by flashing the middle light only and there is no display neither hd or av

im i doing somthing wrong ?

btw the console is japanese falcon

paulttt

Trophies
XP
Country
i try diffrent console
i try booting the console with eject to get the key it turn on by flashing the middle light only and there is no display neither hd or av

How did you remove the xclamps? On my first attempt many many years ago, I used a screwdriver and accidentally severed a few traces, resulting in the behaviour you describe

fringle

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i try diffrent console

Which PLL point did you use? I couldn't get mine to boot using the bottom PLL point so had to use the topside and it worked first try after that on a falcon. RGH 3.0 is pretty unstable on phat consoles.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i try diffrent console

NOTE: RGH3 is very hit or miss on some phat consoles. If you have issues, or strange booting behaviour, your console might not be playing nice with RGH3 and I would strongly advise using RGH1.2.
Specifically says this in the guide. I don't even bother with Phats anymore because of this, and the reliability of them also are low.

DARK_A

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
That soldering really isn't the best. Some of those wires look like they are barely holding on. Especially the Red

I've always had a bit of trouble with ground(black) personally so if you are as well and would like an easier approach and one less small point. You can "cheat" the ground wire and solder it directly to the AV or HDMI port. I usually just tack it onto one of the bits hanging off of the AV port like the old RGH chips

How did you remove the xclamps? On my first attempt many many years ago, I used a screwdriver and accidentally severed a few traces, resulting in the behaviour you describe

Which PLL point did you use? I couldn't get mine to boot using the bottom PLL point so had to use the topside and it worked first try after that on a falcon. RGH 3.0 is pretty unstable on phat consoles.
its rgh 1.2 not 3
NOTE: RGH3 is very hit or miss on some phat consoles. If you have issues, or strange booting behaviour, your console might not be playing nice with RGH3 and I would strongly advise using RGH1.2.
Specifically says this in the guide. I don't even bother with Phats anymore because of this, and the reliability of them also are low.
rgh 1.2 not 3 and i figured what the problem was

it was cpu rst the alternive one showed in a video it wasnt working for me i did the one under the xclamp now everything was working untill i connected the dvd now sometimes it stuck middle green light no blinking or display and sometimes it show red light
i think my wire management is very bad or is it something to do with the dvd or hdd ?

and if its the wires management can someone show me a better management for all the wires ?

DARK_A

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i did a better wires managment and it boot now no problem and work with hdd no problem only if i did not connect the dvd

the problem now only with the dvd what can be the cause ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch