DARK_A

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
hello everyone
i was trying to start rgh 1.2 my fat falcon xbox but i had a problem im using jr programmer and coolrunner rev c and jrunner with extra i didnt start soldering the coolrunner yet i only solder programmer
and i got to read the nand with no error 2 times and but after Writing glitch.ecc to Nand i got these error
Error: 000 writing block 17
Error: 000 writing block 21
Error: 000 writing block 40
Error: 000 writing block 4D
but i got Write Successful! is it ok to continue or would i ran into problems ?

HawaiianInTown

Friendly Neighborhood Hawaiian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your wires to your nand aren't soldered properly, and they're within the first 50 blocks which isn't good if I recall. Need pictures of your nand soldering, your situation might be salvageable. Let's wait for other to chime in.

Reactions: DARK_A and BigOnYa

DARK_A

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I've had this problem before if you use long, or thin wires from the Nand to the JR programmer. Most length I'd use is 4-6 inches. I'd try to rewrite it, using the first good dump. Good luck.
what programmer did you use ?
i used jr programmer and wires was with it
Post automatically merged:

Your wires to your nand aren't soldered properly, and they're within the first 50 blocks which isn't good if I recall. Need pictures of your nand soldering, your situation might be salvageable. Let's wait for other to chime in.
what do you mean by salvageable

HawaiianInTown

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what programmer did you use ?
i used jr programmer and wires was with it

what do you mean by salvageable
Jr Programmer and the wires with it are fine, it's your soldering. You haven't shared any pictures yet, and because of your soldering you've gotten a few errors in the first 50 blocks which is vital to NOT HAVE. You still proceeded after having bad reads, to write ecc to nand even though you have errors in the first 50 blocks and now you'll never be able to recover your nand 100%. That's what I mean by salvageable.

Reactions: BigOnYa

DARK_A

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Jr Programmer and the wires with it are fine, it's your soldering. You haven't shared any pictures yet, and because of your soldering you've gotten a few errors in the first 50 blocks which is vital to NOT HAVE. You still proceeded after having bad reads, to write ecc to nand even though you have errors in the first 50 blocks and now you'll never be able to recover your nand 100%. That's what I mean by salvageable.
the nand read had no errors only writing had the these errors

HawaiianInTown

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the nand read had no errors only writing had the these errors
I can't help you then, and I'm pretty everyone that wants to help is waiting for you to share pictures of your soldering, and if you're in a sharing mood share your jrunner log. (I'm removing myself from any further help and this thread) Good luck sir

Reactions: BigOnYa and CoolMe

DARK_A

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I can't help you then, and I'm pretty everyone that wants to help is waiting for you to share pictures of your soldering, and if you're in a sharing mood share your jrunner log. (I'm removing myself from any further help and this thread) Good luck sir
lol why did you got angry i didnt say anything to hurt you
if i did i apologize

and i didnt share photo because i wasnt near the xbox
so here you go
P_20231221_06bb0434.jpg
P_20231221_06035gg3.jpg

Last edited by DARK_A,

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol why did you got angry i didnt say anything to hurt you
if i did i apologize

and i didnt share photo because i wasnt near the xbox
so here you go View attachment 409760View attachment 409761
That soldering really isn't the best. Some of those wires look like they are barely holding on. Especially the Red

I've always had a bit of trouble with ground(black) personally so if you are as well and would like an easier approach and one less small point. You can "cheat" the ground wire and solder it directly to the AV or HDMI port. I usually just tack it onto one of the bits hanging off of the AV port like the old RGH chips

DARK_A

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
That soldering really isn't the best. Some of those wires look like they are barely holding on. Especially the Red

I've always had a bit of trouble with ground(black) personally so if you are as well and would like an easier approach and one less small point. You can "cheat" the ground wire and solder it directly to the AV or HDMI port. I usually just tack it onto one of the bits hanging off of the AV port like the old RGH chips
thanks for the info
yeah its my first time

DARK_A

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Check your solder points, use a Ohm meter and make sure you have no shorts between those solder points.
i figured it
it wasnt my soldering it jr programmer it wasnt working that good
i switch to picoflasher and its fully working .
so how to retun to stock or working nand now ?
because i lost my original nand, my console is falcon

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i read it before but the problem i dont have my cpu key
what to do ?
You can always just dump your nand again as well

But its easiest to just plug in an ethernet cord and boot straight to xell. Your RGH tool should be able to detect and grab the CPU key over the network

DARK_A

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
From power off, press eject button on xbox to boot to xell, that screen should show your CPU key
icant boot to xell since this stock console and itry to write xell but my console is just blinking the midlle light green with no display

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icant boot to xell since this stock console and itry to write xell but my console is just blinking the midlle light green with no display
Thats usually a sign of a bad soldering job, or wiring job. The wires can't be too long, and can also receive interference if not ran correctly

That or because of your photos I saw of your nand wire soldering that mentioned all the bad blocks. You could have simply just not wrote xell properly/entirely

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids +1