WRITER'S STRIKE IS OVER

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully it won't come back. That is the stupidest show ever. I hate how it's so popular. At every computer at school, there was someone watching Family Guy clips on Youtube.

IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!!!

The only people who like that show are the people with no sense of humour. And I just know that someone is gonna make the oh so witty "You're the one with no sense of humour" comment. Yeah, real clever. Though now that I've said that, the common reply would be "Well I wasn't gonna say that. So there!" And now that I've said that, the common reply would be "Shut the *insert swear* up!"

It may be possible that I've joined too many forums.

It's funny, because it portrays the average american family, well not really but it tries to, and that is what makes it great.
or maybe i'm thinking of the simpsons

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: I see no mention of when Family Guy is expected to start again though
frown.gif

Hopefully it won't come back. That is the stupidest show ever. I hate how it's so popular. At every computer at school, there was someone watching Family Guy clips on Youtube.

IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!!!

The only people who like that show are the people with no sense of humour. And I just know that someone is gonna make the oh so witty "You're the one with no sense of humour" comment. Yeah, real clever. Though now that I've said that, the common reply would be "Well I wasn't gonna say that. So there!" And now that I've said that, the common reply would be "Shut the *insert swear* up!"

Yes. Heaven forbid we all enjoy different shows. I for one can't stand any of all the stupid CSI and Law and Order type crap out there. And I also think that anyone who doesn't have the Stargate movie, all 10 seasons of SG-1, and the 3 seasons released so far of Atlantis lined up on a shelf deemed the Stargate shelf, are missing out on life.

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: I see no mention of when Family Guy is expected to start again though
frown.gif

IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!!!!!

Yes. Heaven forbid we all enjoy different shows. I for one can't stand any all the stupid CSI and Law and Order type crap out there. And I also think that anyone who doesn't have the Stargate movie, all 10 seasons SG-1, and the 3 seasons released so far of Atlantis lined up on a shelf deemed the Stargate shelf, are missing out on life.

amen,
CSI was good, like the first 5 seasons, it just gets old and repetitive now. I've watched every Stargate Episode, at least i think i did, but i don't own any dvds. Heroes is the newest show i recently got into.

gh0ul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man about freakin time its over. cant wait for the office the start back up again.

-Is it just me or does it smell like 'updawg' in here?
- whats 'updawg'?
-nothing much, whatsup with you?

haha

S

scubersteve

Random-ass comments on my views of the strike:

I was slowly dying in my room, without the wonderful new sitcoms...
Now that I think about it, the only new sitcom I can think of is How I Met Your Mother.
Heroes being postponed makes me a sad boy.
The end of (Les)bia/onic Woman was VERY expected.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seems Family Guy aired a new episode today.

And geez, too many things to watch, I can't keep up.

Last 4 days:
Big Brother
Smallville
The Apprentice
Lost
Naruto: Shippuuden
Stargate Atlantis
Psych
Transformers Animated
American Gladiators
Knight Rider
Big Brother
Family Guy

How am I expected to get homework done?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c_jlLQb2_rM&pp=ygUQSGVyIG5hbWUgaXMgc29ueQ%3D%3D