Hacking Question Would cleaning logs make my switch look “cleaner”

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NAND is console unique, and clearing logs can match your logs mismatch what nintendo has causing them to flag it for ban.
Really no good way to bring it back to clean status without a backup.

Hacknslash0104

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anything I should do before I yolo my ban switch for repair (can’t connect to eshop, but my code isn’t the ones that says ur restricted by Nintendo, the new temp ones)? Anything that helps rlly, already factory reset switch btw

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everybody says that deleting logs is unsafe, but I had a non-working NAND backup so I just factory reset my switch then deleted the logs from the NAND using some rcm toolkit and the thing has worked just fine online for 4 months now. It may not be safe, but it's a lot better than not deleting your traces and being detected. If you have no clean NAND backup, deleting the logs is as close as you can get to your system looking like a normal switch.

D

Deleted User

If you want to hack your Switch and keep it "clean" for online play; each time you hack it you first need to disable internet connections then make a NAND backup with hekate. Before going online you need to restore the NAND backup. If you haven't done this, you're probably screwed.

Cleaning error logs will not help; Nintendo will detect a discrepancy between what your Switch had the last time you connected it online and the next time. Some people are banned months later, others are banned minutes later.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: no I dont torrent