Gaming Worst thing that could happen to you when you own a nds

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not horrible at all (Besides the wasted 130 bucks) since now you have 2 DSes and you can...
A)Sell the second one
B)Use it to link up
C)Suprise someone as a gift (Especially someoen who you'll play with often!)

jan777 said:
yeah i like lost mine all the times

anyone know how to make and improvised one?
You can use a Q-Tip, however if you know what you're doing with smelting and plastic, it's also possible to make one yourself, but it's kinda 'meh'.

There's a lot of tutorials on google, but most suck IMO
1)WikiHow - Made out of wood = WTF NO!
2)Hi-Tec - Need a stylus to MAKE it = Good, but why bother?

blizzak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
n
XP
Country
Canada
worst thing?

playing a psp and actually enjoying!!
tongue.gif

unholyassassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Losing a stylus? If I lost the Zelda Feather Stylus, I would be very ticked off. But I haven't lost it yet or any of my other stylus, so it's all good.

Worst would have to be those bloody hinges. It's almost as if they want you to break it so you would have to buy another one. It's a marketing conspiracy. >.>

~Unholy
cool.gif

Cresh07

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
as far as using pens as styli, I just bought a dirt cheep pack of mechanical pencils from the local dollar store, i took out the lead and used those. I'm unusually rough with my styli, but not even I have had a problem with the mechanical pencils.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The worst thing that could happen happened to me
mad.gif

My trusty Nintendo DS Lite was stolen, complete with my brand new Supercard Lite in Slot 2 and Mario Kart DS in Slot 1
hate2.gif

That was one and a half years ago, and it took almost a year until I bought another DS Lite, since the price never dropped and I didn't want to pay another 150€ for a DS Lite...I just recently got around to buying a new flashcard
dry.gif

What a kick in the nuts...It was stolen right before the Wii launch, so the last thing I thought about purchasing was another DS..

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am curious about the hinges breaking on people's DSLs. I have two NDS and both sides(top screen side and bottom screen side) don't align properly. Is it that way with all DSLs? And do people usually break the hinges when trying to force the sides to align or what?

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I lost my Zelda Feather Stylus
cry.gif

But the worst thing that's happened to me other than that, I just lost my Final Fantasy III save (I really F'in hate this G6DS Real card now...)

I was about an hour from the end, and I went to boot it up after being out all day, and for some reason Geometry Wars Galaxies booted up... turned off the DS, and went to play FFIII agian, and... NO SAVE FILE.... I actually shed a few tears... I can't believe it erased my FFIII save... I almost chucked my DS through a wall! But I have an original first gen DSPhat, and love it more than I love my wife... but if she asks, I never said that!

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
^^^damn i got that

my aunt bought a phat ds before she comes for a vacation to Philippines, about 2 weeks later i read in a magazine the ds lite is already in stock

and i lost 3 stylus and now retailers only sells ds lite styluses so i stick with my improvised one

vivienne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
zidane_genome said:
I lost my Zelda Feather Stylus
cry.gif

But the worst thing that's happened to me other than that, I just lost my Final Fantasy III save (I really F'in hate this G6DS Real card now...)

I was about an hour from the end, and I went to boot it up after being out all day, and for some reason Geometry Wars Galaxies booted up... turned off the DS, and went to play FFIII agian, and... NO SAVE FILE.... I actually shed a few tears... I can't believe it erased my FFIII save... I almost chucked my DS through a wall! But I have an original first gen DSPhat, and love it more than I love my wife... but if she asks, I never said that!

So I don't trust men so much NOW!

FreshSoul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vivienne said:
Why did you buy four when you didn't need so many?

They didn't have a pack for just white ones. =/ And this was cheaper than buying a replacement outside in the stores.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't know how Aldis managed to pack better potatoe salad than Walmart but it is Walmart quality...