Gaming Worst shovelware title on the DS

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian said:
People are confusing shovelware with games being similar to past entries in the series.

Shovelware is cheaply made games being developed with the minium effort, resources and time.

Now that's the truth of it. See the problem with Pokemon is the appearance of little to no change and that mostly lies in the featureless designs they keep barely touching up to the visual end of the portable title but lots was changed otherwise. Mario and Zelda get crap too, mind you Mario princess aside is changed quite a bit but has the same base characters and Zelda appearance wise does nearly nothing new other than an art style change and it could easily be seen as more guilty but it does change.

Shovelware is just pure rubbish, like Elf Bowling, taking a free flash game, screwing it up somehow and stuffing it on a card for a pay rate. Shovelware is stupid concepts that don't need to be pay games or games at all like 'imagine' series, and other bs. Also stuff like good ideas done so badly like most movie games where if they tried it could have worked, but they just wanted suckers and moolah.

D

Deleted_171835

Danny Phantom and.................................I-M-A-G-I-N-E. Sorry, I couldn't help myself!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o