Homebrew Wooddumper 3DS - A way to dump original DS games to 3DS sd card!

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Last edited by zoogie,

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
No, I think how it worked was he grabbed the stock arm7 used in newer/current devkitarm and used that (because current devkitarm has SD access available out of the box). I think he did have to modify arm9 to use it correctly though. Not sure if he had to compile the arm7 bin or not. He can do some programming though so he might have done some changes to arm7 binary. As I said I don't know all the details on how it went down. Ask shutterbug this, not me. I'm not a programmer. :P

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I think how it worked was he grabbed the stock arm7 used in newer/current devkitarm and used that (because current devkitarm has SD access available out of the box). I think he did have to modify arm9 to use it correctly though. Not sure if he had to compile the arm7 bin or not. He can do some programming though so he might have done some changes to arm7 binary. As I said I don't know all the details on how it went down. Ask shutterbug this, not me. I'm not a programmer. :P
You know what, I give up on trying to understand that :P
Anyway, can someone help me with this?
Well, yes. I put the dumps in the same folder as a ROMs, but obviously they don't "just work". Any ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)