Homebrew Wooddumper 3DS - A way to dump original DS games to 3DS sd card!

Exploggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, nevermind, I just downloaded an earlier version of GM9i and it booted and I was able to get the ROM!
Finally I'm so excited this is finally working!

Reactions: banjo2

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh, nevermind, I just downloaded an earlier version of GM9i and it booted and I was able to get the ROM!
Finally I'm so excited this is finally working!
Just backup the save and rom before doing any randomizing. Ive seen people have issues with randomizing sometimes.

Exploggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just backup the save and rom before doing any randomizing. Ive seen people have issues with randomizing sometimes.
Trust me, I back up almost all of my files. So sorry for pposting on the 3DS forums instead of DSi, I'm new to GBAtemp (If you somehow couldn't tell)
Thanks for all the help!

Reactions: banjo2

JaNDeRPeiCH

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
A question from the op or anyone help me...Can this tool dump dsi enhanced games? i want to dump my original pokemon black 2 with the dsi binary including. I want to play it in twilight menu with the dsi features.Thanks and waiting for a reply.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A question from the op or anyone help me...Can this tool dump dsi enhanced games? i want to dump my original pokemon black 2 with the dsi binary including. I want to play it in twilight menu with the dsi features.Thanks and waiting for a reply.
Godmode9 can

Magnus87

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Does WoodDumper work with bootleg cartridges? Godmode9 cannot read these pirate titles.

I have a couple of bootleg games for NDS and I would like to at least keep the savedata so I can use them on my 3DS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1