Status
Not open for further replies.

squishynidas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure any of us would be willing to be the guinea pig. What they need is someone to help them find and fix the problem.

Dante333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Rockstar said:
Dante333 said:
Xenon++ said:
I think FAT error means lacking SDHC support.

It found out that R4LS special kernel won't work on R4iLS. Seeing source, I know R4LSWood supports only SD.

Thus we can conclude we cannot use SDHC with current patcher_sd.cpp. Abondoned.
very very bad
cry.gif
I'm still there
tongue.gif
I believe in you man, I hope you can fix it

vilneamo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Oh well, if nobody can fix the save problem before the end of the weekend, i'll buy an acekard 2i
I hate these stupid clones^^
Can't the developers of these cards just support their release?^^

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
vilneamo said:
Oh well, if nobody can fix the save problem before the end of the weekend, i'll buy an acekard 2i
good question...but i think they dont care..or they are shitty developers

Dante333

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have already ordered acekard 2i
laugh.gif
. but I really hope that Rockstar will make fix for wthis stupid clones.

laxman0220

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
goncalodoom said:
vilneamo said:

they just want to make money, they don't care about the flashcard.

squishynidas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
laxman0220 said:
goncalodoom said:
vilneamo said:

they just want to make money, they don't care about the flashcard.
Aren't they Chinese? Those people never back up their products. They only sell sell sell. I had 3 cats die from eating their poisoned cat food when they were too lazy to test it and keep it healthy. Also, watch out for any of their free mmo's. God knows they are anything but free and I may as well add fun too.

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
goncalodoom said:
squishynidas said:
Was so close to playing bejeweled.
patient my friend,everything will be fixed for sure,we have great people working on this
I dunno how the fix is sure.
Because the fix is asm, not C. I can use asm little (only small patching with comparing with C source).

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
gameguy95 said:
Remove this ail at once! these shitty clones are not worthy of such awesomeness.
hate2.gif

Don't get me wrong, I think clones and crappy flashcards suck, and people should not buy them at all. And porting Wood to these clones shouldnt be a reason for anyone to buy one. That said:
Wood for Clones is awesome, why the childish hate? What constitutes a "real" flashcard? Don't you ever wonder why flashcards stop getting support, perhaps those greedy Chinese are wanting people to constantly buy a new flashcard every year. Fuck em don't give em another cent, use what you got! Unless your selling flashcards and want to make a profit, it shouldn't concern you one bit what people do with their hardware. If they were stupid enough to buy a shitty card, but now can use Wood on it, THEN MORE POWER TO THEM!. Keep up the great work guys.

jump1136

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Crass said:
gameguy95 said:
Remove this ail at once! these shitty clones are not worthy of such awesomeness.
hate2.gif

Don't get me wrong, I think clones and crappy flashcards suck, and people should not buy them at all. And porting Wood to these clones shouldnt be a reason for anyone to buy one. That said:
Wood for Clones is awesome, why the childish hate? What constitutes a "real" flashcard? Don't you ever wonder why flashcards stop getting support, perhaps those greedy Chinese are wanting people to constantly buy a new flashcard every year. Fuck em don't give em another cent, use what you got! Unless your selling flashcards and want to make a profit, it shouldn't concern you one bit what people do with their hardware. If they were stupid enough to buy a shitty card, but now can use Wood on it, THEN MORE POWER TO THEM!. Keep up the great work guys.
that is good point

squishynidas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read some reviews about cards on here before I purchased my R4 SDHC about 3 months ago. They were all very good at the time. The card ran nearly every game as well. Now, the card cannot run most new games. I didn't expect that the firmware makers would abandon their product and make a new one purely for profit when they have a perfectly good working card already. Anyways, If I knew that, I never would have supported such a crappy company. In the near future I may buy an original R4 and a Acekard, but right now if someone is willing to help me I will accept that help. Us R4 SDHC users were tossed to the curb when the company decided we weren't worth their time after our purchase. So to be honest I am grateful to the people who are working on this project. I believe that for the hand full of people who have my type of card, this is a worthy project.

jump1136

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
squishynidas said:
I read some reviews about cards on here before I purchased my R4 SDHC about 3 months ago. They were all very good at the time. The card ran nearly every game as well. Now, the card cannot run most new games. I didn't expect that the firmware makers would abandon their product and make a new one purely for profit when they have a perfectly good working card already. Anyways, If I knew that, I never would have supported such a crappy company. In the near future I may buy an original R4 and a Acekard, but right now if someone is willing to help me I will accept that help. Us R4 SDHC users were tossed to the curb when the company decided we weren't worth their time after our purchase. So to be honest I am grateful to the people who are working on this project. I believe that for the hand full of people who have my type of card, this is a worthy project.
that are good point support ~ R4 SDHC is crappy company

Leonidas

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
So does this work on R4 SDHC from r4sdhc.com? These guys are updating the kernel (atm 1.34), but most updates seem to be rubbish, because most of the time they just fix some chinese/japanese mumbo jumbo. No good western/english games are ever fixed. From the files I also think they stole some of the YS Menu code. Would be nice if this Wood R4 thingy actually worked - what a resurrection that would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!