Woot! Works great on my R4 SDHC.
yaynds.gif
but doesnt save duh,no one wants this if it cant save!xD

kiwib0i

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
i got it working on my SDHC and converted the saves to .nds.sav but it didnt work so i deleted them and tried 2 start fresh and i saw that the card already makes saves as .nds.sav so do i need to use a different save format?

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
kiwib0i said:
i got it working on my SDHC and converted the saves to .nds.sav but it didnt work so i deleted them and tried 2 start fresh and i saw that the card already makes saves as .nds.sav so do i need to use a different save format?
you will never get the save working on r4sdhc unless someone fixes the saving issue

kiwib0i

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
goncalodoom said:
kiwib0i said:
you will never get the save working on r4sdhc unless someone fixes the saving issue
peole say that it works perfectly but every game i play it comes up with an error saying that it cannot write saves and to restart the ds so i cannot play a single game on it

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
kiwib0i said:
peole say that it works perfectly but every game i play it comes up with an error saying that it cannot write saves and to restart the ds so i cannot play a single game on it
We just said the reason why too...
WoodR4 doesn't have the ability to save correctly on any R4 clone including those that have SDHC compatibility.

DIOGONARUTO

Trophies
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:
kiwib0i said:
WoodR4 doesn't have the ability to save correctly on any R4 clone including those that have SDHC compatibility.
its funny that this topic has 37 pages and still no one has found a way to fix this crap xD

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jurassicplayer said:
kiwib0i said:

well,no one cares anymore,especially cuz Rockstar can't do things right

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DIOGONARUTO said:
such a shame that this project ends like this!oh well ill live...xD

you literally created an account on this forum just to say that this project is dead, criticize xenon, and further contribute nothing to this miserable thread..
such a shame

Rei7

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
QUOTE said:
well,no one cares anymore,especially cuz Rockstar can't do things right

Have to agree with that.

But it's very nice firmware. Just needs to have improvements. And more user friendly.
Like you dont have to add the .nds in front the save game and also fix the saving issues..

Nevermind. I traded my R4 SDHC for an acekard 2i. Plus 5 bucks.

DDTarZan

Never getting laid again /s
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, because if it did, people wouldn't be flaming each other for the past like 5 pages. I'm thinking about pming Rockstar to see if he's making any progress, but I bet everybody already has, so I don't know if I want to bother him.

goncalodoom

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
eaithegrimreaper said:
No, because if it did, people wouldn't be flaming each other for the past like 5 pages. I'm thinking about pming Rockstar to see if he's making any progress, but I bet everybody already has, so I don't know if I want to bother him.
i dont know what is rockstars problem,everytime i send him a PM he never gives a damn about it,he just doesnt care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
    cearp @ cearp: still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm