OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
the code is compiled as 1 trunk with a switch to make the r4 files. while the change log has info about the r4 this version is only for the acekard rpg. this version, the files in the attached download, will not work on the r4.

@NDSTemp: it took a lot of work to get exclusive rights to release YWG's forks to the internet. they might have stayed private if it wasn't for my conversations with the author. when i say that i do not want an ascii version of the change log posted, i god damn mean it. the last release was mirrored all over the web, word-for-word, without any credit to the original post. i could care less who mirrors the news as long as they retype it. you will never know how much work i have put into helping the acekard guys. it is a full time job that i do not get paid for. i do stuff involved with the acekard related files and firmwares every day.

don't try to act cute by posting a second change log that is an image. don't push your privledges and respect my hard work.

-another world

misterqqqface

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noob question, but what cheat database do I use for this? I tried replacing the usrcheat.dat with the one I had on my r4 but it does not work.

EDIT: Nevermind, I fixed my own problem. I was playing on the Japanese Pokemon SS (English hack) but I changed it to the normal (U) when this came out. I just needed to change the games ID to the new one.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
laxman0220 said:
NDStemp said:
I gotta thank YWG for giving hope to R4 users. =]

Anyways, naice update.

you know this version is for r.p.g ,and not r4, or is it?
damn. i need to read more.
mad.gif

RaphaelGR

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I've registered just to congratulate the author of this splendid work.
The menu is just great, I hope you continue the good work!
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...