Wood R.P.G/R4 v1.06

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
milfy said:
*snip* ....I still would like to know if wood r4 will simply not work on a r4 clone or if it will brick it?
Sigh. Wood R4 doesn't work on clones
toot.gif
and if you take the time to read the Wood R4 sticky located within the R4 Section and also the 'popular' Wood for R4 Clones thread in the same section, you will have this confirmed.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
milfy said:
Dark^'^Knight said:
milfy said:
does anyone know if menudo will work on r4 clone without bricking anything?
What does this have to do with Wood R4, or it's programmer?
wacko.gif
Geewiz, show some respect!!
Scratched out....off-topic
rolleyes.gif

I didnt realize asking an off topic question was disrespectful. in that case I still would like to know if wood r4 will simply not work on a r4 clone or if it will brick it?
yes it is. the moderator found out some off topic posts and he got mad and removed it im scared!! LOL

milfy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dark^'^Knight said:
milfy said:
*snip* ....I still would like to know if wood r4 will simply not work on a r4 clone or if it will brick it?
Sigh. Wood R4 doesn't work on clones
toot.gif
and if you take the time to read the Wood R4 sticky located within the R4 Section and also the 'popular' Wood for R4 Clones thread in the same section, you will have this confirmed.

ok I have found out through other searches that wood r4 will work on certain clones. So if the thread says it will not work on any clones it is not correct. what I have found is that it will probably not work if your r4 is not a sdhc type clone or the r4i type clones, but it should work on r4 revolution clones of the very original r4.

I am sorry you are offended by my lack of interest in the structure of this site. on many other sites people answer questions despite the fact that those questions may have been previously answered. I am not obsessed with scouring through all the threads of any site, not just this one. its a waste of time. if I cant find an answer when looking through a couple of pages of results, I look elsewhere. which is what I did in this instance and found my answer very quickly (without people whining about answering questions).

and useurcamera, I have no idea what your trying to say.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
xtreme1 said:
whats the difference between the first and second file?
First file says "RPG" and is for Acekard RPG...Second file says "R4" and is for R4 original/SD clones...I thought that was pretty self-explanatory...
On the other hand, I just made my very first AK2 skin xD (and guess what it is lol)
Its the "GBATemp Exclusive" skin! It doesn't have as many "Exclusive"'s as I wanted, but it was crowded when I tried to put more xD.
previewim.gif

Download

sniperdmaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks WOOD for the new and best R4 firmware ever!!

For Brazilian guys, try my languague.txt translated to braziliana portuguese at version 5 :
mirror 1 > http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=11083
mirror 2 > http://www.4shared.com/file/V33TJRo1/lang_br_V5.html
mirror 3 > http://filetrip.net/f11084-Wood-R4-Brazili...erdmaa-5-0.html

Auto Rename .sav to .nds.sav [it do not rename .nds.sav to .nds.nds.sav
biggrin.gif
] > http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=10322

CHEATS for Wood R4 here > http://cheats.gbatemp.net/Temp/files/TEMP_USRCHEAT.DAT.zip

QUESTION!! Does anybody knos if it is possible to set a .nds to start automaticaly after start e DS on R4 Wood RPG ??????????

Gamer5501

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
hufacuse said:
Can someone explain to me? Do I still need a slot 2 device to play GBA games? Thanks
"Can be launched" =/= "Emulate"
Never expect GBA emulation without a slot 2 unless its a card with extra hardware, so yes you still need the slot-2

but isnt there a card that can emulate gba without extra hardware or an actual emulator?

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Gamer5501 said:
jurassicplayer said:
hufacuse said:
Can someone explain to me? Do I still need a slot 2 device to play GBA games? Thanks
"Can be launched" =/= "Emulate"
Never expect GBA emulation without a slot 2 unless its a card with extra hardware, so yes you still need the slot-2

but isnt there a card that can emulate gba without extra hardware or an actual emulator?
Lol, I was talking about extra hardware as in the stuff added in the iPlayer, EX4DS and SCDS2 (otherwise my sentence would have been really redundant wouldn't it?). The iPlayer is the only flashcart out at the moment that can emulate GBA games. Once the SCDS2 and EX4DS come out, it may be a different story.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
xtreme1 said:
whats the difference between the first and second file?
First file says "RPG" and is for Acekard RPG...Second file says "R4" and is for R4 original/SD clones...I thought that was pretty self-explanatory...
On the other hand, I just made my very first AK2 skin xD (and guess what it is lol)
Its the "GBATemp Exclusive" skin! It doesn't have as many "Exclusive"'s as I wanted, but it was crowded when I tried to put more xD.
previewim.gif

Download
wow nice theme you got there x)
yay.gif

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gamer5501 said:
Think about it for mintue.

If there were carts which could emulate the GBA without any additional hardware, why would they be adding addtional hardware to carts to emulate the GBA?

sniperdmaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
tk_saturn said:
Gamer5501 said:
Think about it for mintue.

If there were carts which could emulate the GBA without any additional hardware, why would they be adding addtional hardware to carts to emulate the GBA?

You have to have a new "FlashCard" but for the GBA input, nw you can run gba roms... or just buy a PSP and emulate it using a better homebrew
tongue.gif

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gamer5501 said:
Shadow#1 said:
jacely said:
ex4 ds can play gba games without third emulator,we preorder it now..

the emu is built into the loader.

is in the card itself or can it be in the firmware?

does not matter, IT WILL NEVER WORK ON A DS FLASHCART THAT DOESN'T HAVE THE EXTRA CPU AND 32MB'S OF RAM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: