Hacking Wood and YSMenu on R4i RTS

Gaboros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
AndroidDem0man said:
One question. Is it possible to have a boot screen when you load up the M3 and it asks to go into the iTouch firmware or R4i RTS firmware? (since itouchds is supported by m3 team too i believe it works on m3 too)

I don't have that card, but maybe I can take a look at it. Can you link the original firmware of your card?

AndroidDem0man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh . alright. ill edit this post when i get it. i havee to go surf filetrip bcos m3adapters site went down.

Edit: Oh. i thought the r4irts hs a col gui. Was that the R4i Platinum i was looking at? where you can put six games on the start screen. oh.... well..
Edit2: I found a firmware for M3 called the Triple Loader. which loads m3 touchpod, sakura. AND itouch. so im gonna quickly try that. so brb

Gaboros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
AndroidDem0man said:
Oh . alright. ill edit this post when i get it. i havee to go surf filetrip bcos m3adapters site went down.

Edit: Oh. i thought the r4irts hs a col gui. Was that the R4i Platinum i was looking at? where you can put six games on the start screen. oh.... well..
Edit2: I found a firmware for M3 called the Triple Loader. which loads m3 touchpod, sakura. AND itouch. so im gonna quickly try that. so brb

Yes, you have looked R4i Platinum.
smile.gif

Currently no way to convert it to other cards.
My advice to you what the best can do with your card: install your original firmware and install my Wood and YSM3 as a secondary firmware and you can load them from your original menu. Currently almost every game will work with that that three menu.
smile.gif

AndroidDem0man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Btw, this triple loader works. and it loads up the itouch firmware. i have to say. its quite alright. But the only problem is its in japenese. if i give you the link is it possible you can maybe put in itouchds firmware with it?

Gaboros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
AndroidDem0man said:
Btw, this triple loader works. and it loads up the itouch firmware. i have to say. its quite alright. But the only problem is its in japenese. if i give you the link is it possible you can maybe put in itouchds firmware with it?

You can turn it Japanese if you select the favs from the first screen and you load the global.nds. There you can change the language.
smile.gif

AndroidDem0man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gaboros said:
AndroidDem0man said:

You can turn it Japanese if you select the favs from the first screen and you load the global.nds. There you can change the language.
smile.gif
Oh oops. what i meant to say was. is it possible for you to put the itouchds firmware with your triple loader thing that your talking about? ( You dont need too, i just am asking. if it will be a little to much work then you dont need to if you dont want too)

Gaboros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
AndroidDem0man said:
gaboros said:
AndroidDem0man said:

smile.gif
Oh oops. what i meant to say was. is it possible for you to put the itouchds firmware with your triple loader thing that your talking about? ( You dont need too, i just am asking. if it will be a little to much work then you dont need to if you dont want too)

I don't have any triple loading thing.
smile.gif

I said I think use your original firmware. And copy those files. (don't copy the system folder neither of them)

Both of them was made by me:
WoodR4 for M3 1.20c: http://filetrip.net/f23404-YSM3-with-Retro...iles-6-43c.html
YSM3 6.43c: http://filetrip.net/f23427-Wood-R4-for-M3-1-20c.html

If you copied to your sd card you and your main firmware is loaded you can select wood.nds to load wood and ysm3.nds to load ysm3.
smile.gif

AndroidDem0man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gaboros said:
AndroidDem0man said:
gaboros said:
AndroidDem0man said:

smile.gif

smile.gif

I said I think use your original firmware. And copy those files. (don't copy the system folder neither of them)

WoodR4 for M3 1.20c: http://filetrip.net/f23404-YSM3-with-Retro...iles-6-43c.html

If you copied to your sd card you and your main firmware is loaded you can select wood.nds to load wood and ysm3.nds to load ysm3.
smile.gif

but is it possible to load up the itouchDS firmware as a nds and launch it on my original firmware?
Thats what im asking .... lol. Or atleast Trying to ask. but i guess i keep on typing it wrong.

Gaboros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
AndroidDem0man said:
gaboros said:
AndroidDem0man said:
gaboros said:
AndroidDem0man said:

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

but is it possible to load up the itouchDS firmware as a nds and launch it on my original firmware?
Thats what im asking .... lol. Or atleast Trying to ask. but i guess i keep on typing it wrong.

I think it is possible. Give me a sec and I will create nds file for you.
smile.gif

Not sure about it will work or not but I try.
tongue.gif

AndroidDem0man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
: D.

YEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHH
lolk
Thanks.
Also. No im not asking for something created again xD. but is it possible to put icons on the m3 reals touchpod menu? like theres NDS. GBA. and all of that?

because it would be awesome if your YSm3, WoodM3 and the itouchds firmware can be there.

Gaboros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
AndroidDem0man said:

YEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHH
lolk
Thanks.
Also. No im not asking for something created again xD. but is it possible to put icons on the m3 reals touchpod menu? like theres NDS. GBA. and all of that?

because it would be awesome if your YSm3, WoodM3 and the itouchds firmware can be there.

Give it a try:

http://filetrip.net/f23451-NDS-files-to-lo...a-sec--1-0.html

I'm not sure about it is working because I don't have that card.
smile.gif

AndroidDem0man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gaboros said:
AndroidDem0man said:

YEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHH
lolk
Thanks.

Give it a try:

smile.gif
it doesnt work. but thats alright. YSm3 and WoodM3 So far pwn. thx dood.
Im gonna be loking into the itouch firmware.

Gaboros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
AndroidDem0man said:
gaboros said:
AndroidDem0man said:

YEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHH
lolk
Thanks.

Give it a try:

smile.gif

I have made other version for R4i RTS and it is working for me. But if I load from the original firmware it doesn't working. Try to load them from Wood or MoonShell. (mine is also working from there)

AndroidDem0man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gaboros said:
AndroidDem0man said:
gaboros said:
AndroidDem0man said:

YEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHH
lolk
Thanks.

Give it a try:

smile.gif

I have made other version for R4i RTS and it is working for me. But if I load from the original firmware it doesn't working. Try to load them from Wood or MoonShell. (mine is also working from there)
Still no luck. Im launching it with YSM3 and it has 2 white screens.
And Wood M3 has a weird background. like when tvs get all of the colors and it has that werid Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp sound. lol. Then again this happened on my m3 before so i can fix it. but yeah the itouch firmware doesnt work still. Hmm.

Gaboros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
AndroidDem0man said:
And Wood M3 has a weird background. like when tvs get all of the colors and it has that werid Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp sound. lol. Then again this happened on my m3 before so i can fix it. but yeah the itouch firmware doesnt work still. Hmm.

YSM3 also can not load it. It contains special arm. If it working it will be only working from Wood or MoonShell.
smile.gif

But as I'm said I'm not sure about it is working on that card. Mine is working on the R4i RTS from Wood.
smile.gif

AndroidDem0man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gaboros said:
AndroidDem0man said:

YSM3 also can not load it. It contains special arm. If it working it will be only working from Wood or MoonShell.
smile.gif

But as I'm said I'm not sure about it is working on that card. Mine is working on the R4i RTS from Wood.
smile.gif
Hmm. Alright ill try launching it from Wood.
When launching from wood for me it says the itouchds files are DS program file
and when i try to launch it doesnt.

Edit: i got it to work. but its the default firmware to come up( lod up)
And i do not think it runs Ysmenu or WoodM3. because it hangs on Creating save file. or maybe it isnt. but it does not take over 2 minutes to create a save file. not from all the cards i owned.
it runs games fine. but YsM3 and Wood dont run i believe.

Edit2: I have gotten it to work. by mixing your YSm3 and WoodM3 with the M3iSakuReal.
So what i did was just use the M3iSakuReal and loaded up the itouch menu from it while holding Y when i load the ds.
And then it boots the itouch menu. and YSmenu and woodm3 work. and every game. works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1