Hacking wiped my RCM loader - can someone send me the files?

Beurnie1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi I bought a RCM loader on Aliexpress (type B). (i added a picture in attachement)
I connected it to my PC (through the usb-cable), and i wiped out all the data that was on the RCM loader... Stupid me... (the maps and all the files)

So, now my RCM loader does not work anymore.

Is there anyone who knows how i can put back the files on the loader? Or does anyone has these files (copy?)?

I hope anyone can help me...

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• RCM loader type B.jpg
    RCM loader type B.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 721

Beurnie1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I got my rcm dongle working again, I can start with atmosphere, and I even can open tinfoil 2.0 .
But when I have downloaded a game in tinfoil 2.0 or put an nsp file on my sd card and install it... there is a problem with the verification or the 'ticket'. (My switch wants to check if the game is mine...). And then the game doesn't want to start...
I added the patches when you click it from the site sdsetup dot com . Do I need more patches or newer?

Did I missed something? Can anyone help?

Last edited by Beurnie1,

AndyDantes

Trophies
XP
Use Kosmos instead with the sd site. If it still won't install, in the hekate bootloader there should be 2 buttons somewhere in there to fix archive bits. Run both archive bit fixes. That's what my issue was. I know the kosmos build has the fs patches so you can install official nsp files. Sorry if that's vague, in a game I don't want to close atm so i can't look through the hekate menu to see exactly where it is.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
If you wiped it, just download the latest firmware and put it over. It will "reinstall it".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLdXfFsgvkE