Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
2.0 beta 1: Make sure to open the system file, this can cause issuses if you are not carful.

You know my Sm4sh equipment editor, this is better.

Delete "Secure Data" when importing your save!

Requires Java.

Things it can do:
  • Edit money
  • Edit equipment
  • Unlock characters
  • 'Fix' saves
Things I want it to do:
  • Edit everything else
  • Prevent 'illegal' items
  • FTP
Latest update:
DrMario is no longer dead.

Old updates:
Fixed a second derp. :-/

Fixed a derp.

Source
Download is attached.

Attachments

• Editer.zip
    271.6 KB · Views: 7,838
Last edited by gudenau,

Korma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would FTP work? Put a code.bin on the root, select modifications, and enter the address the program specifies?

Smash Br0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking forward to this program being able to prevent "illegal" equipment values.

Please keep up the great work, gudenaurock!

Smash Br0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gudenaurock: I've been experimenting with this lately. I think I found a problem: Equipment prefixes apparently can't be edited properly with this tool. For example, if I change a "Item Lobber Brawn Badge" into a "Critical Hitter Protection Badge", the Bonus effect (Critical Hits) and Equipment Type will change correctly, but the equipment will still show up as "Item Lobber" in-game. Please fix this.

All of the hacked equipment builds I've made with this so far will not transfer to the Wii U version; they're flagged as illegitimate. I'm guessing this is partly because of the issue described above, and partly because I don't know what how the "Range" value is supposed to work. When should "Fix Save" be used?

Any progress on a new version that recognizes illegitimate equipment?

Also, can you add a function that unmarked equipment as being copied from a Wii U? Equipment can only be copied once as-is.

PKNess

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry for being stupid, but, I dump a save of my smash bros -> AXCP.SAV and it dosn't recognizes it, I changed the extension to .bin and either recognize it. This is only for .CIA?

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for being stupid, but, I dump a save of my smash bros -> AXCP.SAV and it dosn't recognizes it, I changed the extension to .bin and either recognize it. This is only for .CIA?

You need to use savedatafiller at the moment.

gudenaurock: I've been experimenting with this lately. I think I found a problem: Equipment prefixes apparently can't be edited properly with this tool. For example, if I change a "Item Lobber Brawn Badge" into a "Critical Hitter Protection Badge", the Bonus effect (Critical Hits) and Equipment Type will change correctly, but the equipment will still show up as "Item Lobber" in-game. Please fix this.

All of the hacked equipment builds I've made with this so far will not transfer to the Wii U version; they're flagged as illegitimate. I'm guessing this is partly because of the issue described above, and partly because I don't know what how the "Range" value is supposed to work. When should "Fix Save" be used?

Any progress on a new version that recognizes illegitimate equipment?

Also, can you add a function that unmarked equipment as being copied from a Wii U? Equipment can only be copied once as-is.

There are a few flags that I do not know about yet, and some features that will be added. Hence the alpha.

The fix save is for when you need to copy the 'anti-cheat' bytes from a new save to an old one.

W.A.C.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this require a power save device or can this be used without one? I assume the former? I'd love to try an equipment combination of Smooth Lander/Pro Glider/Anchor Jump with 0/0/0 stats and import it to my Wii U. I'd also like to try that combination with just Smooth Lander and Pro Glider, along with Pro Glider by itself. Also, I found out about this project from this thread.

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
Does this require a power save device or can this be used without one? I assume the former? I'd love to try an equipment combination of Smooth Lander/Pro Glider/Anchor Jump with 0/0/0 stats and import it to my Wii U. I'd also like to try that combination with just Smooth Lander and Pro Glider, along with Pro Glider by itself. Also, I found out about this project from this thread.

Oh, neat. You need savedatafiller.

Edit:
They linkeed the old one...

Smash Br0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't you? (I do not have much time for this, why I say go ahead with pulls)

I posted about it a while back...
Equipment prefixes apparently can't be edited properly with this tool. For example, if I change an "Item Lobber Brawn Badge" into a "Critical Hitter Protection Badge", the Bonus effect (Critical Hits) and Equipment Type will change correctly in effect, but the equipment will still show up as "Item Lobber" in-game. Please fix this.

All of the hacked equipment builds I've made with this so far will not transfer to the Wii U version; they're flagged as illegitimate. I'm guessing this is partly because of the issue described above, and partly because I don't know what how the "Range" value is supposed to work.

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I posted about it a while back...

Can't help you with transferring to the Wii U version, but to fix other issues (like certain edited equipement only showing up for one character) I used a combination of gudenaurock's editor from this thread, and Flurry's

SSB 3ds Badge Editing format

I first use gudenaurock's editor and save my changes, then I open the same save in Flurry's editor and right click->Set every equipment that I edited or added. Then I go back to Gudenaurock's editor and use the arrow keys to highlight all the equipment really quickly, then save (This last part is just a precaution, it probably doesn't serve any purpose). That may fix your problem with Item names. Side note: on Flurry's editor, the name will change (ex: Mr. Saturn Coat becomes just "Coat" but in-game it should show up properly)

D

Deleted User

Everything work exept the equipment editing. The program read it while ssb read everything exept the customized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey