Not open for further replies.

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Kinda no way they can patch cause all opponent Pokemon data must be stored in ram how's the game supposed to know what Pokemon the other player sent out
What he's saying is they'll patch NTR for the game by unloading the home menu. Certain games do this and it causes NTR to stop functioning.

Reactions: Kloklopfer

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Kinda no way they can patch cause all opponent Pokemon data must be stored in ram how's the game supposed to know what Pokemon the other player sent out
By unloading the homemenu via extended ram Mode like ssb uses it. Its unloads the homemenu to generate new ram and because ntr needs the homemenu to work it gets unloaded too

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
By unloading the homemenu via extended ram Mode like ssb uses it. Its unloads the homemenu to generate new ram and because ntr needs the homemenu to work it gets unloaded too
thats only for smash and mh4 because they use more power of the console

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thats only for smash and mh4 because they use more power of the console
And what would stop ninty from adding this Mode to the Pokemon francise with the benefit of blocking ntr Rom hacks or cheat plugins and this tool if it had WiFi dumping. They have added it to those games because they need it but they could do that too because they want to

CloudAsdf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I have a problem here, what's this "value"?
upload_2016-9-19_13-12-46.png

It's in pokemon X with an edited save (btw it works fine with not edited pokemon Y)

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's bad enough to use hacked Pokemon to battle other players who haven't agreed to that,

Other than the improbability of 5-6IV legends and perfect hidden power stats on them, as well as pre-gen VI transferred pokemon with perfect IV, a hacked pokemon can completely pass off as a legitimate one. The only thing that would break that is if the user admits to using hacked pokemon, even so there is no difference other than the opponent possibly being butthurt that his days of grinding is indirectly made light of through another person's few clicks and keystrokes. With that though, the opponent should just suck it up. I'm speaking as a hacker myself. Even with hacked legends, the bottom line is usage with the lingering possibility of hax or RNG, whatever. If a person wins with legitimate pokemon, it's not because the pokemon are legitimate. There shouldn't be an agreement over hacked pokemon usage, after all they too adhere to the wifi checks, which is why you don't see full on hackmons like a Sturdy Shedinja in Battle Spot.

I got really sidetracked, but I don't like the high horse talk of legitimate players over hackers. Different paths taken to the same goals, and it's not a race in the end. Besides if Hyper Training isn't a pain to do, the hackers vs. legit players thing could be rendered close to being moot.

Last edited by RustInPeace,
Reactions: Kloklopfer

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Other than the improbability of 5-6IV legends and perfect hidden power stats on them, as well as pre-gen VI transferred pokemon with perfect IV, a hacked pokemon can completely pass off as a legitimate one. The only thing that would break that is if the user admits to using hacked pokemon, even so there is no difference other than the opponent possibly being butthurt that his days of grinding is indirectly made light of through another person's few clicks and keystrokes. With that though, the opponent should just suck it up. I'm speaking as a hacker myself. Even with hacked legends, the bottom line is usage with the lingering possibility of hax or RNG, whatever. If a person wins with legitimate pokemon, it's not because the pokemon are legitimate. There shouldn't be an agreement over hacked pokemon usage, after all they too adhere to the wifi checks, which is why you don't see full on hackmons like a Sturdy Shedinja in Battle Spot.

I got really sidetracked, but I don't like the high horse talk of legitimate players over hackers. Different paths taken to the same goals, and it's not a race in the end. Besides if Hyper Training isn't a pain to do, the hackers vs. legit players thing could be rendered close to being moot.
I myself was a member of a website which was completely against cheated pokemon etc with many anti-cheat elitists on the site. There were even people who considered something like softreseting legendarys or IV breeding because it would take the randomness and one player would have an advantage over them. Something like in this thread is nothing against that. Imo the only two gamebreaking features would really be the possibility to see your opponents team in online battles (even tho I would really wish you would implement it) because if I start using it someone else will start using it too and in the end the whole ntr part for pokemon would be dead and as a second feature the possibility to trade something like bad eggs to people who dont have an exploited system. I haven't got a corrupted savegame yet through any kind of cheat etc on any game yet (just regular crashes and cheats which would destroy my savefile if I saved while they were activated) but I heard that something like a bad egg can create a hell of a mess. And people who don't have acess to something like simple homebrew (children or someone who just doesn't know about it) would get quite some problems

Last edited by Kloklopfer,
Reactions: RustInPeace

Izzky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just want to confirm that importing / exporting ekx files is fixed now and trade dumping works too.
Thank you for all the updates and how fast you fix things!

Suggestion: add the possibility to view the pokemon before dumping it.
Like showing IVs, nature... when you choose a pokemon from your box or even add a button for that. It'll be great for trade dumping too!
Just so you know what pokemon you're dumping.

LurkerSupreme

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all, I commend you in this great tool!

Can you add the ability to dump all Pokemon shown in trade similar to KeySave and to save them in the file name similar to PkHex? Would save a lot of manual editing.

Here are some more suggestions:

Having an interface for boxes instead of the drop down menu
Importing decrypted pk6/pkm files
Dumping and Writing on Party/Battle boxes
Direct dumping into boxes (PC,Party,Battle)
Having some sort of interface for viewing history of dumped pokemons
Viewing all boxes
And finally, the ability to directly edit a Pokemon starting with the stats and moves

On a side note, dumping an opponent's pkmn doesn't seem to work in the most current version

That's all for now.

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First of all, I commend you in this great tool!

Can you add the ability to dump all Pokemon shown in trade similar to KeySave and to save them in the file name similar to PkHex? Would save a lot of manual editing.

Here are some more suggestions:

Having an interface for boxes instead of the drop down menu
Importing decrypted pk6/pkm files
Dumping and Writing on Party/Battle boxes
Direct dumping into boxes (PC,Party,Battle)
Having some sort of interface for viewing history of dumped pokemons
Viewing all boxes
And finally, the ability to directly edit a Pokemon starting with the stats and moves

On a side note, dumping an opponent's pkmn doesn't seem to work in the most current version

That's all for now.
Thank you for the suggestions.
What are you trying to dump, wild pokemon or a trainer/wifi battle?

LurkerSupreme

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A random NPC battle. Used to capture all the Gym Leaders' Pokemon back in prior generations. I think it's called catch a NPC trainers Pokemon or something. Haven't tried with wild Pokemon yet. Wifi battles will not be supported afaik according to you.

Another quick idea:
Dump a Pokemon and fill a box
Delete an entire box heck even your entire PC.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity is it possible to write opponent's pokemon, NPC trainers I mean, not wifi? It'd be neat to battle trainers that only use level 100 Blisseys.

Edit: also a feature to rebattle NPC trainers, that'd be sweet.

Last edited by RustInPeace,
Reactions: LurkerSupreme

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
New Release:
Added reading and editing of dumped Pokemon's Nickname.
Added editing of dumped Pokemon's Nature.
Added editing of dumped Pokemon's IVs.
Added ability to make dumped Pokemon an Egg or not.
(Dump Pokemon from Boxes, edit it, change Box and Slot number to wherever you want to write the Pokemon and hit Write and it will update the box and slot with the Pokemon you originally dumped with the stats you edited).

Please back up your saves, this program is still early in development.

aliasxneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Loaded NTR and enabled debugging
  • Launched Pokemon AS
  • Connected to the internet
When attempting to connect to the internet, I get: "An error has occurred. Please try again later." It then proceeds to disconnect me.

This is using the latest NTR for 11.1 that just came out, so I suspect that might have something to do with it.

Last edited by aliasxneo,
Reactions: Sakuretsu

evo25.1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
  • Loaded NTR
  • Launched Pokemon AS
  • Enabled debugging
  • Connected to the internet
When attempting to connect to the internet, I get: "An error has occurred. Please try again later." It then proceeds to disconnect me.

This is using the latest NTR for 11.1 that just came out, so I suspect that might have something to do with it.
do you have any cheat plugins ? if so remove them NTR refuses to connect online with cheats even if none are enabled i found.

Reactions: Sakuretsu
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright