Status
Not open for further replies.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
can you add option to dump opponents team from a saved battle video like you play the battle video then dump all the pokemon

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
New Release:
Added Delete Pokemon option (backs up the deleted pokemon to \Pokemon\Deleted\box_slot.bak.pk6).
Added Hidden Power check upon Pokemon dump.
Added Language editor (you must save the game and at the very least soft reset (L+R+Start) for the language to update).

Please back up your saves, this program is still early in development.

Reactions: Kloklopfer

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you downloaded the 1.09 please update to 1.09.1, I overlooked something in 1.09 and therefore you need to update to 1.09.1 to get the Pokemon Deleting to function!

Reactions: RustInPeace

Lucky16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why would you allow people to dump other people's Pokemon? Look, by all means cheat in your own game if you want. It's bad enough to use hacked Pokemon to battle other players who haven't agreed to that, let alone trading someone a hacked Pokemon without disclosing it, but if you really must then I guess that's a risk people take when battling or trading with people they don't know. But you should absolutely not be allowed to cause unsuspecting players' Pokemon to become clones without them ever trading them to you.

Why would you even want that? You can already get any Pokemon you want with any IVs, shininess, etc. you want by hacking; there is absolutely no good reason whatsoever to clone someone else's Pokemon without their consent.

Edit: Minor text fixes.

Last edited by Lucky16,
Reactions: fadx

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why would you allow people to dump other people's Pokemon? Look, by all means cheat in your own game if you want. It's bad enough to use hacked Pokemon to battle other players who haven't agreed to that, let alone trading someone a hacked Pokemon without disclosing it, but if you really must then I guess that's a risk people take when battling or trading with people they don't know. But you should absolutely not be allowed to cause unsuspecting players' Pokemon to become clones without them ever trading them to you.

Why would you even want that? You can already get any Pokemon you want with any IVs, shininess, etc. you want by hacking; there is absolutely no good reason whatsoever to clone someone else's Pokemon without their consent.

Edit: Minor text fixes.
The intention of that feature is not to clone the Pokemon, sure you could but the idea is that you use it to check pokemon for people that don't have access to home-brew or to check if a pokemon in trade is what you asked for (correct stats etc.) . Tools for trade dumping have been public for months now so it's a bit late to stop it now. If you have rare legit pokemon and want to keep it's value I'd suggest you don't show it in a trade when there's no need to.

I completely understand where you're coming from and I agree but with the tools already being available for a long period of time any harm this feature could possibly cause has already been done.

I do not intend for this tool to ruin the game for people (which is why I removed the opponent dumping feature that had the side affect of also dumping WiFi battle data and opted for a much longer and more difficult route of dumping wild pokemon).

If you do not want there to be a possibility of your pokemon go be cloned, do not show them in a trade. If you click "show", all that pokemon's data is available to the other console.

Last edited by fadx,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
The intention of that feature is not to clone the Pokemon, sure you could but the idea is that you use it to check pokemon for people that don't have access to home-brew or to check if a pokemon in trade is what you asked for (correct stats etc.) . Tools for trade dumping have been public for months now so it's a bit late to stop it now. If you have rare legit pokemon and want to keep it's value I'd suggest you don't show it in a trade when there's no need to.

I completely understand where you're coming from and I agree but with the tools already being available for a long period of time any harm this feature could possibly cause has already been done.

I do not intend for this tool to ruin the game for people (which is why I removed the opponent dumping feature and opted for a much longer and more difficult route of dumping wild pokemon).

If you do not want there to be a possibility of your pokemon go be cloned, do not show them in a trade. If you click "show", all that pokemon's data is available to the other console.
Cheaters can still use the first version with opponent dumping as some people still have it on their pc so removing it does not stop cheaters heck I could upload the old version

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cheaters can still use the first version with opponent dumping as some people still have it on their pc so removing it does not stop cheaters heck I could upload the old version
And I completely regret releasing the tool without proper testing and weighing the possible affects of certain features. That will only dump the first pokemon though, seeing an opponents entire party's movesets etc. would be a completely different story which is why I never proceeded with developing that feature.

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Then keep it to yourself (or share it with me :D) but dont publish it somewere. If many people start using this tool and not just 10-20 people then gf would publish an update to fix this (e.g. Unloading the homemenu while playing which unloads ntr). They have already fixed one exploit like this (battle analyzer) why shouldnt they do that with this one when it gets big. Especially when Sun and moon Support gets added

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you add a real time Pokemon checker on trades so I can get escape values faster instead off having to dump em and open in pkhex

Lucky16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I do not intend for this tool to ruin the game for people (which is why I removed the opponent dumping feature and opted for a much longer and more difficult route of dumping wild pokemon).

Fair point on the trade thing; I wasn't aware of that. (I don't go around showing things I don't intend to trade anyway.)

Thank you for removing the opponent dumping feature during WiFi battles. I really appreciate you trying not to affect legitimate players like that.

However:

I'll work on that!

Since you can save a Battle Video after any WiFi battle (or at least, I've been offered the opportunity to every time I've participated in an official online competition), allowing dumping of Battle Videos would also allow your Pokemon to be cloned. I don't think it's reasonable to suggest that people shouldn't have to accept the risk of their favourite Pokemon being cloned if they use them in online battles.

Unless that danger's already existed for ages too and I'm just really uninformed, in which case I'll just go hide in a corner again and be horrendously paranoid about everything all the time...

Reactions: RustInPeace

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fair point on the trade thing; I wasn't aware of that. (I don't go around showing things I don't intend to trade anyway.)

Thank you for removing the opponent dumping feature during WiFi battles. I really appreciate you trying not to affect legitimate players like that.

However:

Since you can save a Battle Video after any WiFi battle (or at least, I've been offered the opportunity to every time I've participated in an official online competition), allowing dumping of Battle Videos would also allow your Pokemon to be cloned. I don't think it's reasonable to suggest that people shouldn't have to accept the risk of their favourite Pokemon being cloned if they use them in online battles.

Unless that danger's already existed for ages too and I'm just really uninformed, in which case I'll just go hide in a corner again and be horrendously paranoid about everything all the time...
Tools for dumping battle videos have been available for a while now, rather than dumping from memory(which is what this tool does) you would obtain it from the save file.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
You

However:

you can already dump Pokemon from battle videos even with out cfw so it would not hurt and it's been around for awhei

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

However:

Iirc theres already a way to extract those for some time (ive read something on here about dumping the Videos from 5 Slots in the ram from which just slot 2 had usable data Yada Yada Yada already a thing)

Edit: Ninja'd two times nice

Last edited by Kloklopfer,

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can you add a real time Pokemon checker on trades so I can get escape values faster instead off having to dump em and open in pkhex
I will improve the trade dumping feature over time. I recommend you use KeySAVe's Tea feature for mass trade dumping at the moment (although there's a small chance it won't work for you).

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Then keep it to yourself (or share it with me :D) but dont publish it somewere. If many people start using this tool and not just 10-20 people then gf would publish an update to fix this (e.g. Unloading the homemenu while playing which unloads ntr). They have already fixed one exploit like this (battle analyzer) why shouldnt they do that with this one when it gets big. Especially when Sun and moon Support gets added
Kinda no way they can patch cause all opponent Pokemon data must be stored in ram how's the game supposed to know what Pokemon the other player sent out

Lucky16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You

you can already dump Pokemon from battle videos even with out cfw so it would not hurt and it's been around for awhei

Oh jeez. Okay, never mind, I'm sorry for bothering you. You guys are right, the damage is already done. Excuse me while I go and never battle online again ever.

fadx, thank you again for not allowing real-time WiFi battle dumping, anyway. It's always nice to see hackers who care about not making legitimate players' gaming experience worse.

Reactions: fadx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.