United Kingdom

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@fadx Is it potentitally possible to dump pokemon info on trade screen? like you don't need to trade to get info. I think that if it a possible it would be really cool for the community since cloning would be made 300 time better
Yes, I already have a tool for doing this https://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/4nvzu7/checking_pokemon_and_eggs_with_ntr_cfw/
It's bad and I've noticed a few issues with it so I plan on improving it and then implementing it into PKMN NTR.

dradonhunter11

French o-MEGA modder
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh yeah that tool, I forgot that it was a thing XD
Well, it could be really nice if you could implement and also fix issue with pokemon that can't be traded if they have been injected with this tool
I still need to look into that issue, I'll try figure out the problem once I've implemented item reading and writing.

evo25.1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i know you said it wouldn't be added but what about seeing wild encounter data (without the option to edit them and dump them) so you can see the IV's they have before you capture them ?

Last edited by evo25.1,

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i know you said it wouldn't be added but what about seeing wild encounter data (without the option to edit them) so you can see the IV's they have before you capture them ?
The issue is that the offset for wild encounters is the same offset for Wi-Fi opponent pokemon so by implementing wild encounter dumping I'm also unintentionally allowing the dumping of Wi-Fi battle data which I really don't want to do. I'll do a little more research, it's possible that the wild encounter could be in multiple places.

evo25.1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The issue is that the offset for wild encounters is the same offset for Wi-Fi opponent pokemon so by implementing wild encounter dumping I'm also unintentionally allowing the dumping of Wi-Fi battle data which I really don't want to do. I'll do a little more research, it's possible that the wild encounter could be in multiple places.
ah yeah i understand that kinda like before with that modified version of instacheck :( but what about just seeing the IV's for wild encounters without adding the option to dump anything and set it so we can only see the IV's and no other data in the program ?

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
The possible damage it could cause to online play and I don't really see a way that it could easily be patched. I don't want to be responsible for destroying Wi-Fi battles and the online tournaments.
well its not youe fault since it would only be meant to be used agasit your firends for fun and if a guy abuses it its his fault if he gets banned

Reactions: RustInPeace

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you dump party pokemon and/or eggs, whether they be in the party or in the PC?

EDIT: Egg dumping via PC works, sweet. I also realized I can probably gen pokemon quicker. Just save them in a folder and write them to certain slots, without having to turn off the game, all while I'm online too. That is awesome.

Last edited by RustInPeace,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
well dumping the opnnets pokemon is not all bad cause you can find out if the opponents using hacked pokemon but it gives you the advantage of knowing the stats and moves i hate that the feature was removed i also just wanted to dump the opponents team so i can use it

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well dumping the opnnets pokemon is not all bad cause you can find out if the opponents using hacked pokemon but it gives you the advantage of knowing the stats and moves i hate that the feature was removed

Whether it's hacked or not doesn't really matter, unless it pertains to legends, because getting 5-6IV legends legitimately is nigh impossible. Even so, doesn't really bother me, then again I hack regularly. Plus when Sun/Moon comes out, people will more likely be able to have 5-6IV legends legitimately with hyper training.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Whether it's hacked or not doesn't really matter, unless it pertains to legends, because getting 5-6IV legends legitimately is nigh impossible. Even so, doesn't really bother me, then again I hack regularly. Plus when Sun/Moon comes out, people will more likely be able to have 5-6IV legends legitimately with hyper training.
well i still like dumping the opponents team

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How could one make a pkx file? PKHex makes them as pk6/ek6 files, and a simple renaming the extension doesn't work.

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
An item editor will be added to the tool hopefully at some point today (thanks Kaphotics)!

I have it functioning, just need to finalize some stuff.

Reactions: RustInPeace

fadx

Filthy Cheater
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
New Release:
Added item dumping and writing.

NOTE: Any item can be put in any section of the bag, I will probably eventually make it so that you only see key items in the key items section or medicine in the medicine section etc.
NOTE: You can enter letters into the amount section, don't. You may enter a max of 65535 into the amount column (anything over 999 will show bugged in the in-game menus). Do not enter a value over 65535, it will likely crash your game.

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
New Release:
Added item dumping and writing.

NOTE: Any item can be put in any section of the bag, I will probably eventually make it so that you only see key items in the key items section or medicine in the medicine section etc.
NOTE: You can enter letters into the amount section, don't. You may enter a max of 65535 into the amount column (anything over 999 will show bugged in the in-game menus). Do not enter a value over 65535, it will likely crash your game.
Ive tried to crash the game but when i try to enter a value over 65535 it doesnt crash or overflow to 0. It just gives an errormessage that my value is to big. I thought i could get some nice buggy items but meh. Atleast it works very well. Would it be possible to add something like a "Walk through walls" option or is that impossible?

System.OverflowException: Der Wert für einen UInt16 war zu groß oder zu klein. (Translation: The value for UInt16 was too big or too small)
bei System.UInt16.Parse(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
bei System.Convert.ToUInt16(String value)
bei ntrbase.MainForm.button1_Click_1(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: But let's see what GabeN decides though