TID=4293 SID=65266
Converted to hexadecimal
TID=A7BF SID=FEF2
A7BF xor FEF2=594D
Ignore the first number D
594 Converted into decimal 1428
TSV=1428
-------
PSV=int((PID HighID xor PID LowID) / 16)

PID= D5418C05 HighID=D541 LowID=8C05
D541 xor 8C05=5944
Ignore the first number 4
594 Converted into decimal 1428
PSV=1428

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I use O3DS,how to change between bank and pc box
O3DS no cpad no lz rz

Last edited by srwgin,

suloku

Trophies
XP
Country
This is really cool, I wanted to make something like this, but didn't have the time. Will you make it open source (i.e. github)? I'd really like to contribute to this if I can.

I.E: implemnet XY/ORAS detectiong, which should be done since some checks should be there when moving pokemon from XY and ORAS for forbidden moves, items...etc.

edit: mental note, read full OP always. Just saw your note about source code.

but you also need to make poke tranporter for homebrew cause thats the only reason i use bank

You can do it with pkhex on pc if you have a way to backup your nds save.
Until we know how to do deal with NDS cartridges what you request can't be done.

Last edited by suloku,

Arseface_TM

Board Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It took me a while before I came back and reread the controls.

At the bottom of the screen it says

Select:Save&Exit
R+Start is save and exit
Select changes the elector mode

Start should probably just have a prompt for leaving with or without saving when you exit.

Gocario

GBAFail'd
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
if possible
show player info below the box: OT name TID SID TSV
show PSV between SID and PID
hold L and A choose all box,hold L and X send all box
I use O3DS,how to change between bank and pc box
O3DS no cpad no lz rz
OTName/TSV/PSV are now displayed.
I would prefer selection before for transfer atm.
In OP, I said that X works too.

This is really cool, I wanted to make something like this, but didn't have the time. Will you make it open source (i.e. github)? I'd really like to contribute to this if I can.
I.E: implemnet XY/ORAS detectiong, which should be done since some checks should be there when moving pokemon from XY and ORAS for forbidden moves, items...etc.
edit: mental note, read full OP always. Just saw your note about source code.
Yes, I will once the code will be pretty well structured.
I added the "forbidden things check" to the todo list. But I won't work on it for a while.

Nice really, But about "auto completion" of the DEX could you make it optionnal?
I know that sound pretty weird but I actually like to use GTS to get the one I miss ;)
By "auto completion", I mean: If you don't have Pikachu in your dex, but in your bank from another game. I want the dex auto-filling itself once Pikachu transfered to the save.
But... I am encountering reading problems, gonna do it later...

Looks great for what it is. I'm eagerly anticipating GUI.
I just succeded to install sf2d and print a few Pokémon icon on the 3DS.

It took me a while before I came back and reread the controls.
At the bottom of the screen it says
Select:Save&Exit
R+Start is save and exit
Select changes the elector mode
Start should probably just have a prompt for leaving with or without saving when you exit.
Yes, but I am lazy. But I already planned to introduce a prompt for saving when leaving.
This version is just an alpha release (pre-alpha release?). I didn't touched the command section since the start... :D
The controls were made for me. I even removed a X-Key functionality to place the "Switch PC-Bank" for o3DS testing.

srwgin

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I like X button switch PC-BANK
L R change current box no.
A choose pm B cancel
Y send to bank if in PC
Y send to PC if in bank

Aidan25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if you stated this but can you transfer Pokemon from older games to ORAS? Is it only ORAS that can use this homebrew? Also are you certain that it doesn't affect the actual Pokemon or the saves (no missingno, weird sprites, pokerus, Pokemon IDs changed etc.)?

wardoj

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I made a account here just to say thank you. Nintendo has been making really hard for me to buy Pokemon Bank and pretty much anything else in the eShop since they dropped releases for my region (Brazil), where no payment method works, which means my only option is to delete my ID, change my region to Canada and lose every single game I have, just so I can subscribe to Pokebank and transfer my living dex to ORAS. But since homebrew and save manager is a thing now, I don't need to do that anymore.

And now, there's actually a homebrew pokebank. THIS is why homebrew is so important. Thank you. THANK YOU. I'm almost shedding a tear.

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Not sure if you stated this but can you transfer Pokemon from older games to ORAS? Is it only ORAS that can use this homebrew? Also are you certain that it doesn't affect the actual Pokemon or the saves (no missingno, weird sprites, pokerus, Pokemon IDs changed etc.)?

1.No. You'd need poketransporter functionality for that and as @suloku mentioned, we don't know much about nds functionality yet.
2. X/Y can use it too.
3. It IS a pre-alpha release so bugs MAY or MAY NOT be there. Just backup your original save before trying so that if anything, you'll have a master save that you can restore to.

Also, OP. Come on git gud give us the source code. :bow::grog::grog::grog::yay::creep::creep::creep:

Last edited by Arithmatics,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5