Homebrew [WIP] JPGVthon - Reworked JPGV encoder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insidious611

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually running Windows 10 64-bit with a 64-bit version of Python myself. This thing is also coded entirely in Python and the EXE provided should be universal and contain a Python interpreter and all necessary DLLs, so it calling on a missing DLL file or whatever completely stumps me. I don't know what to say.

Also, I realize the file is currently down. I'm having some issues with my domain provider, which should hopefully be resolved soon. Thanks for your patience.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
First of all, properly encode in 3ds screen resolution.
Use 24.000 HZ as samplerate with Vorbis as audiocodec.
Also don't use 30 FPS (animes are 23 fps so it's useless you encode it as 30 fps) to save more space.

The Idiot strikes again. I already Told him this in his Cia Threads first page what the framerates were
But what do i expect from a guy who ignores me when i tell him all the flaws in his app and how to fix most of them.
What do i expect from a Guy who closed source all off his releases when he takes code form other peoples githubs, then releases his links on adfly through his website

There is 1 Standard Framerate for most videos you will obtain on the internet

23.976 (Most files)

others includes
24fps (some old NTSC TV and DvD)
25fps (Pal and EU TV/DVD)
29.976 fps (became the new US TV standard)
30fps (usually game recordings)

These Minor Frame rate Changes Are important if you convert a 23.976fps video at 23fps the audio will eventually desync depending on length of video since you are cutting out frames

Basic Recommendation is if you cannot figure out your framerate, open the file in VLC/MPC and check mediainfo

Good work OP as much as i dislike MJPEG as a video format at least some is putting in some effort to fix inherent issues

Last edited by izy,

Akawashi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
YOU LEGEND!!! This is confirmed as WORKING on a x32 bit Windows 10... all i had to do was paste FeburarySn0w's "x32 Bit Stuffs Folder for VCC".
Once i got the jpgv file, it worked with VCC! :) Thank-you so mutch!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Why did it not load anything for me like 4 times (couldn't find output), and then work on the 5th try? I think all I did was rename the input file.
This is a thread from 2016, you're raising the dead. To answer your question though, if the app worked upon renaming the input file, you've correctly identified that it is name-sensitive. Many applications will not accept filenames with special symbols or ones that are excessively long, something to keep in mind when troubleshooting. Other than that, I'll lock the thread - it's time to exorcise this necrobump, may it lay at peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...