• Replies 68
  • Likes 6

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wouldn't all you have to do is create an app using LPP-3DS that then opens 3DScraft right after?

Also me and what i messed around with in Flipnote Studio 3D

About Flipnotehax, the browser is known as the Nintendo DSi Library and it reads off a file in the RomFS called BrowserData.blz, i have tried to edit the file, but you aren't able to just put in a URL, it's all just scrambled stuff.
For DNS Redirection however, i am still trying to figure the first URL it goes to, even if it goes to one at all. It seems as if it has to connect to Nintendo Network to retrieve the URLs, or where to go for the original DSi flipnotes.
That's just what i tried to do.

Stecker8

Plug
Trophies
Website
www.kernelhack10.3.com
XP
Country
You could make an lpp-3ds app that exits after it opens. I did that(I'm not stupid or attention whore-like enough to release it, because all it does is exit lol) and it is essentially the same thing as opening CHMM and closing it, just faster.
You post 3DSCraftFixer and works in hax 2.5 you only need to press L+R+B+Down to return to the loader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...