Homebrew [WIP] 3DeSmume (DS emulator for 3DS)

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Cool. I haven't read that much last months. What great stuff has happened in the homebrew development?

There have appeared somw working concepts (kinda like a pre demo) that sounds very promising like ds emulations and other things like levels editor at a simpler levels (cant remember the games tho :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:)

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is possible to port on old3ds?
I don't think so atm, and don't expect it. What are you wating for? An enjoyable emulator or something?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it is able to be used on o3ds (with less fps obviously)
Not one version (the one that seems to be the best), so I think that's the one he's asking for.

laharl22

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't think so atm, and don't expect it. What are you wating for? An enjoyable emulator or something?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Not one version (the one that seems to be the best), so I think that's the one he's asking for.
I have redscreen freeze on old3ds i want to be usable this is really not possible with low FPS?i have a dstwo its just for fun

Svaethier

Trophies
Website
s6.zetaboards.com
XP
Country
United States
I have redscreen freeze on old3ds i want to be usable this is really not possible with low FPS?i have a dstwo its just for fun
The new revision isn't possible for the o3ds, only n3ds right now. Im sure you could just use the source of the new one and port it yourself to the o3ds though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol