Gaming Winning Eleven 3DSoccer trailer

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
RNorthex said:
i just love how they give it an epic music like your saving the world playing with ballz
Football is the most epic thing the world has ever seen

EDIT:OMFG the gameplay is finally changed, its kinda like Be A pro in FIFA 11, wow im loving this.New engine to football games, if this is a launch title, Im sold

casidepro

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
this looks really good i hope they can get all the clubs licensed. I dont want to play with FC Londen (Chelsea)

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
casidepro said:
this looks really good i hope they can get all the clubs licensed. I dont want to play with FC Londen (Chelsea)
There shoudl be option files for this If they cant but yeah I hope they can too

ryan90

Trophies
XP
Country
i actually like the new camera angle, its definitely visually more appealing as there doing it to show of 3d depth better. The graphics don't look much better than ps2 versions though, the character models don't look too high poly but the textures are really good. Im actually excited for the new play style though who knows i may actually buy it.

ryan90

Trophies
XP
Country
i actually like the new camera angle, its definitely visually more appealing as there doing it to show of 3d depth better. The graphics don't look much better than ps2 versions though(that said the ps2 version has had 10 years total development time), the character models don't look too high poly but the textures are really good. Im actually excited for the new play style though who knows i may actually buy it.

Edit: Oh looks like my post has now been posted twice sorry.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
^ No worries, they'll get merged soon.

Topic:- Finally!! Been playing Winning Eleven since the PS2 days and then I think it got changed to PES 2010, with a name change. Good to see WE back.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
casidepro said:
You know that in almost all pes games you can change the team's name, the only real problem are the shields.
But the game looks pretty awesome the new camera looks cool and graphics seem fairly good. I'd been hoping for something like the wii version in terms of gameplay but this is good too
yaywii.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well it's probably the one youtube link I posted +1