Hacking Homebrew Get rid of the annoying Shutter Sound with "Shut The Cam Up"!

J-Will

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rename new3ds.ips to code.ips and the 0004003000001602 folder containing code.ips should be in luma/sysmodules and enable external firms and modules on luma config and then it shouldn't make anymore shutter sound in 3ds camera.

Reactions: jayhasgoneferal

jayhasgoneferal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Turns out all I needed to do was make a folder with that exact string and slap that bad boy of code inside.
I hope both sides of your pillow are your ideal pillow temperature tonight. Now I can finally take photos with this damn thing without having my poor eardrums exploded.

Reactions: kuro0628neko

J-Will

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Turns out all I needed to do was make a folder with that exact string and slap that bad boy of code inside.
I hope both sides of your pillow are your ideal pillow temperature tonight. Now I can finally take photos with this damn thing without having my poor eardrums exploded.
You're welcome man!

jayhasgoneferal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well, I might just eat two thirds of a brick. It worked... for one photo. And not once again.
Might be worth mentioning I think I have a slightly (?) outdated Luma3DS, since I have "titles" instead of sysmodules in my Luma folder. Would updating it fix my issue?

J-Will

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I might just eat two thirds of a brick. It worked... for one photo. And not once again.
Might be worth mentioning I think I have a slightly (?) outdated Luma3DS, since I have "titles" instead of sysmodules in my Luma folder. Would updating it fix my issue?
If you have v13.0.2, you're not outdated.

Last edited by J-Will,

jayhasgoneferal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If you have v13.0.2, you're not outdated.
Yeah, I have that version exactly.
Really not sure exactly how to fix my issue. Would it be safe to try putting the file in one of the 6 folders, test the camera, and rinse and repeat folders until I get a result? Or would giving up be a better idea, lol.
Sorry for the very late reply.

Reactions: J-Will

J-Will

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I have that version exactly.
Really not sure exactly how to fix my issue. Would it be safe to try putting the file in one of the 6 folders, test the camera, and rinse and repeat folders until I get a result? Or would giving up be a better idea, lol.
Sorry for the very late reply.
luma/sysmodules/0004003000001602/code.ips (old3ds.ips)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto