Homebrew Windows CE DS emulation

seamoon

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to %100 (or 99 percent) emulate ds games on Windows CE 6.0 CORE (pocket pc) like CPU: ARM VIA WM8505+ 128 mb Ram system?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Actually I think he's asking the other way 'round - emulating DS on a Pocket PC
tongue.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A Gay Little Catboy said:
The Supercard DsTwo has a hard enough time emulating Windows 3.0, so I doubt it will be able to work with CE.
You got it backwards. He want's to run DS games on a Windows CE device, not Windows CE on a DS.

And I doubt it'll be anywhere near 100%. My laptop with 1GB RAM and presumably a more powerful processor (dunno what that one is but mine is about 1.7GHz) runs them at about 60-70% I think.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
SifJar said:
A Gay Little Catboy said:
The Supercard DsTwo has a hard enough time emulating Windows 3.0, so I doubt it will be able to work with CE.
You got it backwards. He want's to run DS games on a Windows CE device, not Windows CE on a DS.

And I doubt it'll be anywhere near 100%. My laptop with 1GB RAM and presumably a more powerful processor (dunno what that one is but mine is about 1.7GHz) runs them at about 60-70% I think.
I do not see the post you are talking about
ninja.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol