Gaming Will there be an english version of Dragon Quest VII on 3DS?

umdking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
If anyone has info or news about this,please share.
I love this Game as many people do,but now half a year past since the Jap ver release,still no signs of the english version.:sad:

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would be really surprised if there won't be one, after all the others coming out in English as well...

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they take right on the verge of forever to translate IV, V, and VI on the DS? We may have a long wait ahead for this one.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
Magic 8 ball says...

6.gif

Reactions: jastolze

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Probably not. Square Enix has been really dropping the ball on getting Dragon Quest games out in North America. The sad thing is that they did the DS remakes, two Joker games and 9 as well, yet they aren't putting out any of the games they have already released in Japan, on the 3DS. I am not sure why that is, if it's an install base issue, then it might be good to hold off releasing the games until more units are in the hands of players.

umdking

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Probably not. Square Enix has been really dropping the ball on getting Dragon Quest games out in North America. The sad thing is that they did the DS remakes, two Joker games and 9 as well, yet they aren't putting out any of the games they have already released in Japan, on the 3DS. I am not sure why that is, if it's an install base issue, then it might be good to hold off releasing the games until more units are in the hands of players.

Maybe the sales of the recently DQ titles in North America and Euro is not good? So SE can't make satisfied profit,they abandoned the plan.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Dragon Quest is quite popular and well, I prefer any Dragon Quest game to a Final Fantasy one.
We can probably forget about getting Dragon Quest Monsters, however Dragon Quest VII is a numbered game of the main series and they've been releasing those games worldwide, it might take a while like all Dragon Quest games did, I remembered that there were some for the DS that took nearly two years to be localised, SE is just slow, that's what I think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-