Hacking will R4i gold deluxe edition release a new firmware ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

havip503

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So i just buy a r4i gold 3ds deluxe edition because it very cheap ! But i'm waiting for multirom of this fc , does anyone know the release date of it yet? sorry for my bad english i'm from VN :mellow:

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
oh man but i'm only have 45$ ( gateway 80$)

wrong you could of gotten a gateway shipped for about 73 dollars and you just spent half on a useless card that never gets updates now instead of spending teh extra 35 dollars to get the real deal you are stuck with a piece of crap clone bad move kid!

Reactions: havip503

havip503

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wrong you could of gotten a gateway shipped for about 73 dollars and you just spent half on a useless card that never gets updates now instead of spending teh extra 35 dollars to get the real deal you are stuck with a piece of crap clone bad move kid!
oklay :( damn clone !

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the update isnt coming, the fpga chip cant be updated without soldering and a jtag programmer
thats not even considering all the other factors like they have to break gateways protection for the launcher which they couldnt even do before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim: @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit