PCSX2 HD texture pack group

Will pay 10€ / 10$ for anyone who is finishing the Summoner 2 (SLUS-20448)

BlackDarkHannes

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title says i am looking for a volunteer to play an awesome game.
The reason for this is, i want to collect the textures, so SomberShrouds can make a full HD texture pack.

The following things have to be considered:
  • It must be SLUS-20448
  • It must be on the PCSX 2 Nightly build with version 1.7.5236.0
  • The option to texture dump has to be enabled (I will help through with the setup through discord or here)
  • There must be a save state within a gameplay section at the end
  • Save at least every level (no multiple save states required)
  • Every companion has to be in the party at least once and the player has to save once (no multiple save states required)
  • After the game is finished i only need the save state at the end and most importantly the zipped texture dump folder.
Here is a comparision picture:
comparision.png
Maya on the left is in full HD, as you can clearly see by her shoulderpads. Sangaril on the right is not.

I will be providing anything needed and help through the process. I know the money isn't that much for playing a game 20hours, but consider it a bonus if you want to play the game anyway. The setup and instructions will only take up some extra minutes.
The reason to need to play the game fully is because the textures that are dumped are only the ones loaded in the game, so there is a need to load every Character and Asset at least once. A full playthrough without sidequests should be enough in my opinion.

Would be really happy if someone would volunteer :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: