Homebrew Wiiware, VC and Homebrew Forwarder ISO's

luck_gh0st

Trophies
XP
Country
Im not an artist but its better than nothing and the kids liked...

7g3FY.png

uI09p.png

avtvT.png

cJNqD.png

gk7hR.png

luck_gh0st

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah the kids liked them but theproblem is finding high quality images and the text is a pain
I mad a blaster master over drive cover but it looks like crap....
custom sound working on VC forwarders by CustomizeMii - injecting wav file into wad before using Iso2Wad... my Double Dragon and Mystical ninja sound pretty good

luck_gh0st

Trophies
XP
Country
ok all my forwarders work except for Castlevania Rebirth NTSC-U. I read that it is incompatable with Trii force I think I will see if patching the IOS to 199 will work.. I doubt it will work.

Does anyone know if the PAL version works?

luck_gh0st

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey what are your settings on Castlevania? Someone else on a thread in Canada said that Castlevania works for them too..
Also Eduardo the Samurai Toaster is supposed to not work but it seems fie for me......

are you using IOS199 I'm using it for all of my forwarders...

Heres an UNO cover i found.
inE1z.png

so here are some forwarders WW/VC forwaders ISOs and dols to be put in triiforwarders on SD card

vWGa3.jpg

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont even have IOS 199 on my wii, i have 249 installed rev 19 base 57 and i have rev 17 in 250 and all my triiforwarder dols load from 250

Using wiiflow r41 on fat partition for wiiware iso's and everythings from the HDD, i dont even have triiforce program installed on my wii anymore lol so its all default settings.

My nand dump is my own wii i did minimal/smallest nand dump with bluedump on menu 4.1U and i deleted all the channels on there before installing wiiware wads, dont know if that matters or not.

P.S - Thanks for the covers man, keep it up
smile.gif

luck_gh0st

Trophies
XP
Country
..well Castlevania Rebirth - NTSC-U and PAL neither one worked for me but the Jap version was just fine so its cool not very much Jap text anyway.
I got ios199 because people were having problems with running sneek and triforce and 249 rev19 so i have 249 with 57 as base and i use 250 to install wads i complied a rev30 some version of wiiflow on my macbook but i saw a rev41 dol on their googlecode page so i will try that later

I strive really hard to NOT have little (discolored) triangles on the corner

YslLX.png

ip3Fy.png

rNJLq.png

Jzxf1.png

IpXVG.png

uXxzH.png

rLbPm.jpg

an english UNO

qIct5.png

2JKi7.png

Let's Catch NTSC-U doesn't seem to work either...

DPnG8.png

Tristar

Trophies
XP
Country
Good stuff spayrosam
yay.gif

I've written a little program that will fill in the repetitive info in Partition Builder / WiiScrubber and cut down heaps of user input (saves a bundle of time)
wink.gif

If you run 3 ISO's Buddy before starting 3 ISO's studio, anyone could automate the whole process of wad creation with a few lines in a batch file
smile.gif

/EDIT

I forgot to mention that, at least for now, it must be run from the root folder of 3 ISO's main exe file.

New Version with 'Auto-Run' option (runs silently also)

spayrosam

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tristar said:
Good stuff spayrosam
yay.gif

I've written a little program that will fill in the repetitive info in Partition Builder / WiiScrubber and cut down heaps of user input (saves a bundle of time)
wink.gif

If you run 3 ISO's Buddy before starting 3 ISO's studio, anyone could automate the whole process of wad creation with a few lines in a batch file
smile.gif

Great work!
wink.gif

it seems it does not work with XP.
after partitionbuilder nothing else happens..

I created it few months ago
wtxp00.png

wtie00.png

wpup00template.png

wprp00he.png

wppp00.png

wpkp00.png

wosp00.png

woge00.png

woap00.png

wo6e00.png

wktp00.png

whpp00.png

wfmp00.png

wede00.png

we9p00.png

wdhp00.png

wcup00.png

wcop00.png

wcip00.png

wbwp00.png

wbep00.png

wb8p00.png

w54p00template.png

w3mp00.png

naep00.png

luck_gh0st

Trophies
XP
Country
WOW! I like! Everybody feel free to modify my images however you like

@spayrosam - it doesn't work for you in win xp?
I have 64bit win 7 on the first partition of this computer and it didn't work for me on that BUT I have a vbox installation of tiny win xp sp3 on my Linux Partition and it works just fine (strange?)
I liked WAD2ISO but after i installed the plus version my iso's stopped having custom sound and had no sound but the buddy script fixes my sound probs.... well i guess i'll head back on over to the sneek thread and see if i can't frustrate myself more.....
wacko.gif

kallstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish i would have just made full covers instead of my front only covers lol.. but it would have taken forever for me to finish a complete pack that way. The full covers with the question marks/improper binders are simply place holders til a proper full cover is made. I'll keep making a few full covers... they just take SOooooo long to do and I'm somehow never quite happy with them.
tongue.gif

Here is a few I've been playing around with... I should have a lot more incomplete files laying around but i do so much photoshop work its hard to keep track of all my incomplete stuff.

WGOE.png

WWRE.png

Links to the HQ versions of them I upped to wiitdb.
World of Goo HQ
Excitebike HQ

Anyhow keep up all the awesome work guys! I'm hoping eventually we'll have kickass full HQ covers for every WiiWare/VC title out there!

Tristar

Trophies
XP
Country
@mugotu
3 ISO's Buddy will remain compatible with 3 ISO's Studio. At the moment I have hard-coded the directories into the script
I am toying with the idea of it discovering / amending the required paths for itself
smile.gif

@spayrosam
Arghh! I'll look into the XP problem (I've gotta dig out my XP disc first
unsure.gif
)

@luck_gh0st
Thanks for pointing that out - It's fixed now
wink.gif

mugotu

Trophies
Website
www.wiiflowiki.com
XP
Country
United States
Tristar said:
@mugotu
3 ISO's Buddy will remain compatible with 3 ISO's Studio. At the moment I have hard-coded the directories into the script
I am toying with the idea of it discovering / amending the required paths for itself
smile.gif

I was just thinking If you could make it capable of using command line arguments
(and if no arguments are passed revert to old directories) that would be great because we can move the make-iso folder anywhere we want.

v5 has a different path each time partition builder is called and there is (atm) no "game" folder. But I guess I can use the old game directory just for generating the partition if there is no way of adding that support.

It would just be much easier if we could call it from our batch with the right paths as arguments like this:
"programs\3 ISO's Buddy.exe" "Wads\Alien Storm_MAYE\ISO\"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, that was fun to watch. +1