Homebrew Wiiware, VC and Homebrew Forwarder ISO's

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am getting errors, it couldn't find fm20.dll, so i got it and placed it in windows\system32 now it gives me error

"System error &h8007007E (-2147024770). The specified module could not be found."

What is this?

I'm on Win7, 32-bit.

Its something with u8tool i guess anyway to fix this?

The inital error is "Component 'FM20.dll' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"

Installed Microsoft office and it now is working. strange and ugly but it works.

I hope the create covers version comes out soon! I hate the covers I made, but I hate "?"'s even more! Thanks for the work, excellent app. Will I be able to just rename my wiiware folder to wad and have it do this automatically for covers only? That would be awesome

fullstrength

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Attempted to make my first wiiware iso....code dumped....used the Mega Man 10 wad....app ran as should, no errors.....i may not have all the necessary stuff on the wii though.....can i confirm that all I need is to place the iso on hdd as you would any other game, place the created .dol in a folder named triiforwarders on usb hdd root.....then just run game through usb loader......do i need triiforce, cuz i don't have it....am i doing something wrong or not enough? thanks for your time....

guitarloser85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
looks like you're doing everything right. if you have an sd card, try copying your triiforwarders folder to there as well. If that doesn't work, try putting triiforce on your SD card/USB drive. If that doesn't work, try creating an ISO with V3 (I've had code dump issues with V4 so maybe that could be your problem)

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fullstrength said:
Attempted to make my first wiiware iso....code dumped....used the Mega Man 10 wad....app ran as should, no errors.....i may not have all the necessary stuff on the wii though.....can i confirm that all I need is to place the iso on hdd as you would any other game, place the created .dol in a folder named triiforwarders on usb hdd root.....then just run game through usb loader......do i need triiforce, cuz i don't have it....am i doing something wrong or not enough? thanks for your time....

You must have a NAND backup and the wad extracted to that NAND. Then the Triiforwarders folder on that same drive. I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure you need to have this on a USB FAT32 drive. This is my config:

FAT32 partition, with NAND dump on it.
Triiforwarders folder with every forwarding .dol file
Then the isos are on my NTFS partition, added with Wii backup manager.

I'm not sure about a triiforce folder in the apps folder on SD, but I do have one and everything works great. Except of course with cIOSx rev18, not compatible yet.

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey VashTS do you think you could PM me your WKHE.dol file? for some reason mine code dumps everytime i make it and its larger than all the others even though i did exact same thing to all of them

twig123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome... can't wait for v5!

Also, some other notes:
1) Could the D/L link be added to the first post?
2) Got some typo's on the first post... Extra 'e' in in "forwareders" (forwarders)
3) When running from '3 ISO'S Studio.exe' I get an error "Unsupported 16-bit Application"
(Error: The program or feature "\??\C:\Users\...blablabla(path to the 3apps.exe)" cannot start or run due to incompatibility with 64-bit versions of Windows. Please contact the software vendor to ask if a 64-bit Windows compatible version is available)
4) 3apps.exe does not run at all on Win7 64bit
(Error: The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher)

Keep up the great work!
smile.gif

Cwiis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
twig123 said:
3) When running from '3 ISO'S Studio.exe' I get an error "Unsupported 16-bit Application"
(Error: The program or feature "\??\C:\Users\...blablabla(path to the 3apps.exe)" cannot start or run due to incompatibility with 64-bit versions of Windows. Please contact the software vendor to ask if a 64-bit Windows compatible version is available)
(Error: The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher)

This program will never be 64bit unless all of the tools he is using are released for 64bit. You must run it inside an emulator, or virtual console, to make it work. I think people have had success with "XP Mode" utility (google and download it), but I'm not sure as I still run 32bit. Hope this helps!

twig123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cwiis said:
twig123 said:

This program will never be 64bit unless all of the tools he is using are released for 64bit. You must run it inside an emulator, or virtual console, to make it work. I think people have had success with "XP Mode" utility (google and download it), but I'm not sure as I still run 32bit. Hope this helps!
Most 32-bit apps should run on a 64-bit platform with no issues, it just depends on how the application is coded.
Direct quote from Microsoft's site: "Can I run 32-bit programs on a 64-bit computer? Most programs designed for the 32-bit version of Windows will work on the 64-bit version of Windows."

From what I gather, this is an issue with "3apps.exe" being a 16-bit application and not a 32-bit one.

As for "XP Mode"... there are 2 things you could mean:
1) Compatibility Mode - Right click and set compatibility to run a XP (doesn't help)
2) Windows XP Mode Virtual PC - "Windows Virtual PC is a downloadable add-on to Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise that allows you to run a Windows XP environments from within Windows 7. Windows XP Mode, which requires Windows Virtual PC, is a prepackaged fully activated copy of Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3 installed."
(For those of us with Win7 Home, this is not an option without having another license for a 32-bit OS)

For the mean time, I have another box that has XP 32-Bit installed that I can play with it on... but would be very nice to be compatible with a 64-bit build.

slayer080

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ive been monitoring this post since it started and was just wondering if the 1st page is gonna be updated with more forwarder iso's or not. if not is there anywhere else where they are being uploaded?

LxTrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
requesting ntsc iso forwarders.......

Genesis Plus GX
The Legend of Zelda master quest
kirby 64
words and soldiers
brain challenge
tv show king
defend your castle
my life as a king
lit
pokemon rumble

Cwiis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
twig123 said:
Most 32-bit apps should run on a 64-bit platform with no issues, it just depends on how the application is coded.
Direct quote from Microsoft's site: "Can I run 32-bit programs on a 64-bit computer? Most programs designed for the 32-bit version of Windows will work on the 64-bit version of Windows."

From what I gather, this is an issue with "3apps.exe" being a 16-bit application and not a 32-bit one.

As for "XP Mode"... there are 2 things you could mean:
1) Compatibility Mode - Right click and set compatibility to run a XP (doesn't help)
2) Windows XP Mode Virtual PC - "Windows Virtual PC is a downloadable add-on to Windows 7 Professional, Ultimate, or Enterprise that allows you to run a Windows XP environments from within Windows 7. Windows XP Mode, which requires Windows Virtual PC, is a prepackaged fully activated copy of Windows XP Professional with Service Pack 3 installed."
(For those of us with Win7 Home, this is not an option without having another license for a 32-bit OS)

For the mean time, I have another box that has XP 32-Bit installed that I can play with it on... but would be very nice to be compatible with a 64-bit build.

Sorry, I thought you were asking for him to compile a 64 bit version... my mistake.

I was actually referring to XP Mode Virtual PC, but I just wanted to point out that for those of you on Home you could try VMLite XP Mode... I haven't tested it (Im using MS XP Mode now) but I cant see any reason why it wouldnt work just as well as Microsoft XP Mode. A third option is to create your own XP virtual PC using an old copy of XP, and this should work just fine as well. The other two methods dont have the fancy integration of MS XP Mode, but they should still get the job done.

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
Everytime i use this to create forwarders to wiiware i got stuck in partition builder step.
Asks for "boot.bin" but i dont find any in the folder.

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks.

guitarloser85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's in the 3 ISO'S Studio\Forwarders-ISO'S\game\makeiso folder. All of them are, except for the last one which is in 3 ISO'S Studio\Forwarders-ISO'S\game\makeiso\sound

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks good luck_gh0st, do you have a blank template and PSD or somthing by chance? Or perhaps one in HQ instead, im lookin to make a complete NTSC set for wiiflow but with some info on it like yours

Also, with these Wiiware forwarder ISO's is it still possible to use ocarina cheats? Obviously i cant download the files for it but can i turn ocarina on and use it just like triiforce did? Ive never used this feature so im just curious, Thanks

luck_gh0st

Trophies
XP
Country
c8OMv.png

here is a basic one

I found a wiiware pack (i didnt create it)

all the backs look like this
d5138.png

there is 177 covers with a question mark on back - here -- WiiWare Pack

(but still no blaster master overdrive)

anyone looking for replacement sounds could look here - OCRemix.org

I haven't tried any cheats yet so Im not sure if they work or not....

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks again luck~ I actually am using that pack i think (Kallstars?) I was hoping to make a full pack of NTSC with some text, taken from nintendo's site on the back and maybe screenshots i found alot on ign reviews, but its just too much for 1 person to do lol takes forever, i tried making a PSD with layers and such so that could just turn on/off things like controllers and the rating logo/ntsc logo were on top etc but it didnt work out how i wanted lol

XGekoX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi,
I've tryed Triiforce e Mii Channel Iso but my console reboot only.
Have you any idea for to resolve the problem?

console: 4.2 pal
Cios: all Hermes's Cios (V5), 249 cios rev17 and rev 19
Loader: uLoader 4.8,CFG Loader 55/56,Usb Loader GX

Thank's

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • NinStar
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, which one of your brothers?