elmoreas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have most of the pokemon games for the DS and for the Wii but not My Pokemon Ranch (WiiWare) I was thinking of getting it but it is 1,000 points and before I spend that many points I would like to know more about it. The description sucks and there is a disclaimer before you download it about it "Not being able to train battle etc.." with Pokemon or being able to move them back to game cards and such. What the heck does that all mean and what does this game actually do? Is it worth getting? I would really appreciate any answers to these questions. Thank you in advance. Have a good one all. Later.

Elmoreas

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I got this pokemon ranch for my kids and while I didnt know you can transfer pokemon to the game, anyway the game runs it self you cant really play in the game, the ranch gets created from haley and everyday she brings a new pokemon to the ranch, after a certain amount of pokemon are in the ranch it gets expanded, anyway when you have your pokemon in the ranch all you do is watch them walk around with your mii's maybe pick one up take a photo, when you quit she haley asks what pokemon to bring tomorrow, and so on and so on, occasionally you get invites from another member to view his ranch from ingame, not a real person, and thats about it.

my kids are not really bothered about this game either age 4 and 5

elmoreas

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well glad I asked that just saved me $10 bucks, no way am I buying that garbage. I thought it was something way different than that. Thank you both for the info and for the saved money.

Sincerely,
Elmoreas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1