WiiWare My Pokemon Ranch I dont Get it Can Someone Explain

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by elmoreas, Feb 18, 2010.

1. elmoreas
    OP

Member elmoreas GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have most of the pokemon games for the DS and for the Wii but not My Pokemon Ranch (WiiWare) I was thinking of getting it but it is 1,000 points and before I spend that many points I would like to know more about it. The description sucks and there is a disclaimer before you download it about it "Not being able to train battle etc.." with Pokemon or being able to move them back to game cards and such. What the heck does that all mean and what does this game actually do? Is it worth getting? I would really appreciate any answers to these questions. Thank you in advance. Have a good one all. Later.

Elmoreas

2. CanadaX21

Newcomer CanadaX21 Advanced Member

United States
    [Removed]

Last edited by CanadaX21, Aug 16, 2016
  3. Am0s

Member Am0s Mojo Risin

United Kingdom
    I got this pokemon ranch for my kids and while I didnt know you can transfer pokemon to the game, anyway the game runs it self you cant really play in the game, the ranch gets created from haley and everyday she brings a new pokemon to the ranch, after a certain amount of pokemon are in the ranch it gets expanded, anyway when you have your pokemon in the ranch all you do is watch them walk around with your mii's maybe pick one up take a photo, when you quit she haley asks what pokemon to bring tomorrow, and so on and so on, occasionally you get invites from another member to view his ranch from ingame, not a real person, and thats about it.

my kids are not really bothered about this game either age 4 and 5

4. elmoreas
    OP

Member elmoreas GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well glad I asked that just saved me $10 bucks, no way am I buying that garbage. I thought it was something way different than that. Thank you both for the info and for the saved money.

Sincerely,
    Elmoreas